Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
I googled it and apparently sensitivity to batteries isn't even a real thing. I bet that Chuck is faking it or just plain crazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
Texting and driving seems like a pretty cliche way to kill of a main character. Maybe in the 90s they didn't know it was bad for you.

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
Theres no way they would use wireless headsets in a place full of old people because it would interfere with their hearing aids and pacemakers. I think that last scene was Irenes last dying dream, and when Jimmy finds out he killed her then he becomes Sal.

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
What if Irene is related to Walt somehow? Maybe she is Skylers mother?

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

And another snub on Rhea :/

They normally don't nominate wallpaper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

FlamingLiberal posted:

Michael McKean really deserved it. Particularly since he is not coming back.

We'll see. Maybe he survives? Or next season is all a flashback to 20 years ago starring Chuck? Maybe Chuck gets the next Breaking Bad spinoff? Vince could make it a trilogy

• Locked thread