Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Just marathoned season 2 this weekend since it just popped up on Netflix. Think I'll need to find a way to keep up with this season week to week rather then wait for it pop up on netflix again.

Sentinel Red posted:

I just hope there's ultimately something good waiting for Jimmy at the very end of the Cinnabon days because lord knows, he kept trying for the longest time only to get poo poo on constantly.

Same.

The Cinnabon bits are supposed to be post Breaking Bad, right?

Also regarding the Chuck situation: While I agree "gently caress Chuck" - what's the full score look like? The one flashback showed us Chuck wasn't lying about Jimmy taking money from their dad, right? And tampering with the documents is incredibly underhanded. Did Chuck actually have any responsibility for Kim being put in the doghouse? It seemed like he was telling his partner to not blame her? Otherwise, it does seem like a lot of this is borne out of incredibly pettiness - and while Jimmy has pulled some poo poo on Chuck, he does seem to genuinely care and look out for his brother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Ego-bot posted:

This might get me yelled at by people here, but when the black guy accidentally overhears what's on the tape recorder and Michael Mckean starts freaking out, that was planned to happen, right?

Emmanuel (sp?) - Yeah. Watching that I thought Chuck hosed up, but the end of the scene it think the it's clear Chuck wanted it to happen. I think he wants to tip Jimmy off so he can catch Jimmy in the act of stealing it or something.

Re: Tracker chat: The only thing I didn't quite get by the end was why he had to drain down the battery, but its sort of easy to make a loose guess and that summary cleared it up.

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

I'm assuming he wants to catch Jimmy in the act of stealing the tape / destroying evidence?

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

sweetmercifulcrap posted:

Doesn't Jimmy have keys to Chuck's house? The tape would have to be kept at HHN for Jimmy to need to B&E.

No, the locks got changed at the end of last season. There was a scene in this episode where Jimmy had to wait for Chuck to unlock the door.

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

I can't believe people are criticizing Jimmy for getting Chuck's policy hit when the real villain is the insurance lady. Why is no-one talking about this ruthless monster?!

Realtalk: I find it hilarious that the oblivious pharmaceutical guy keeps coming back. Figured he was done after his first appearance/arc.

• Locked thread