Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009

Solice Kirsk posted:

Did you guys notice the tequila bottle is the same one they used in Breaking Bad?

Just getting that out there now. I'm sure it will come up later.

Also did you notice that the actor that plays Jimmy also plays Saul Goodman in Breaking Bad? I wonder if there is some kind of connection.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009

mallratcal posted:

Only person from BB I would like to see show up is Huell. And then maybe give him a spinoff show or something.

Better Call Saul is actually the story of how Ernesto becomes Huell.

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009
Did we figure this season's episode title secret yet?

Mabel
Witness
Sunk Costs
Sabrosito
Chicanery
Off Brand
Expenses
Slip
Fall
Lantern

1-800-DOCTORB fucked around with this message at 17:39 on May 8, 2017

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Oh man I hadn't read these but I'm psyched for Slip and Fall.

Also, I like BB but who the gently caress remembers individual episode names for it? That is the weirdest thing about these threads for me

I honestly only remember Fly (because it is so divisive) and Ozymandias (because it is considered one of the best episodes of television ever)

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009
Leaked footage of Chuck's death

Also Saul's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009

hiddenmovement posted:

Hitler liked dogs, ergo he wasn't really a bad guy

He was also the person who finally killed Hitler.

• Locked thread