Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

DarklyDreaming posted:

Los Pollos Hermanos Employee orientation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQPG8cnwujA

The DEA after everything went down posted:

Guys...how did we not realize he was a drug dealer?

Data Graham posted:

I'm torn between thinking it'll be a slow progression of inevitable changes like this that turns Jimmy into Saul, and thinking it'll be some huge cataclysmic event.

The former is more realistic and likely. The latter is what a TV audience will expect.

I imagine that, to a certain extent, its going to be structured similarly to "Ozymandias" where all the events and choices and mistakes come to a head at once and it all comes crashing down. I think there's a good chance of it happening this season, actually. Chuck tries to accuse Jimmy of fraud, it has enough legs that it drives Kim away, and without those two legs of his life (and presumably a developing relationship with Gus and Mike) there's really no reason for Jimmy McGill to continue.

Its what makes BCS almost more depressing than BB to me. In BB, there was a sense until Ozymandias that maybe things would turn out okay or the rest of the family might escape unscathed. But in BCS, we know this is all going to end poorly and it makes it hard to enjoy what happiness Jimmy and Mike can find. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Kim and Howard are basically the same character in that they are both decent people and professional lawyers who are just too loyal to their respective McGill brother. And I suspect its going to end up destroying both of them.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Riptor posted:

lol what on earth

We had such a knockabout great time finding a stranger in the Alps.

• Locked thread