Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

This is good probably...? I guess

Also lol blockbuster hell yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Lol cool

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Good job alienating literally everyone in your life Chuck!

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Good job Jimmy

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

maskenfreiheit posted:

What was in that book? Was he realizing he has his flare ups after being a dick to Jimmy?

We only WISH he had this much self awareness. No he's fully regressed into believing the electricity thing is real.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Now I'm feeling sad :(

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

He even thinks now that his hands are sensitive enough to pinpoint electricity through the walls

Ugh this is hard to watch

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Makes sense

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Shitenshi posted:

I'm no mechanic, but what the gently caress was he trying to accomplish again?

Make the electricity stop!!! There's electricity contamination everywhere

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

RedSpider posted:

I can't tell you how loving sick I am of Chuck's bullshit mental illness and the amount of time this show spends on it. We seriously had about 15 minutes of Chuck's bullshit in a house searching for power sources in THE loving SEASON FINALE. WHAT IN THE gently caress.

This is a good thing

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

:ohdear:

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Woah Bolsa's here in person

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Here we go folks

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Gus sawww

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Relaxathon 2003

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

drat JIMMY

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Guess he's done in elder law :v:

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

This was too un terrible

So here we go

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

What the gently caress

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Holy poo poo I gotta say I didn't expect it would go this way

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

loving hell

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Suicide prevention hotline

:smith:

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

For all that this season foreshadowed Chuck's death extremely heavily, I'm genuinely impressed how they swerved at the end there and had it be a suicide rather than an accident.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

KoRMaK posted:

I thought that wierd kicking thing was some sort of seizure or tick for a couple seconds

Anyway, most of that ep felt bad, i think it was how much time they spent with chuck going crazy.

Chuck's mental illness was literally the central focus that the whole season revolved around more than either of the other two. Of course his final unraveling was going to get a huge chunk of screen time.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

It's also just standard practice any time a TV show features a suicide. This isn't the first time I've seen it.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

maskenfreiheit posted:

It's to make sure Vince Gilligan can't be charged with manslaughter

Also does anyone think Chuck was so mean to Jimmy to make it hurt less when he's gone or are Redditors dumb? 🤔

I do not think Chuck was planning to commit suicide at the time he was talking to Jimmy, so no.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I can't believe how positive a note Jimmy and Kim ended the season on. She even knew all about Irene and still no cracks. What the hell is going to tear them apart at this point??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Chris James 2 posted:

Seems pretty obvious that when they find out what happened with Chuck, Jimmy's going to be either in denial or outright insensitive, and that's gonna be that

That doesn't seem very likely to me. After his last visit with Chuck, guilt seems like a more likely response. I can't see Chuck's suicide being the immediate cause of their split, some more stuff's gotta happen first.

• Locked thread