Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

This was incredibly underwhelming for a season premiere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I think they didn't do the bag handoff because Jimmy is comically bad at discreetly watching someone.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

GobiasIndustries posted:

Honestly, I think Pollos would be actual good fast food chicken, since apart from the drug kingpin thing (yes I know this is a huge part of his life) Gus seemed to be a p. good dude. He doesn't need to worry about profit margins or anything like that, I can see Pollos being absolutely delicious because why not?

Los Pollos Hermanos has a great retirement plan for employees.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I liked this episode a lot more than the first two. My wife commented on how it seemed short but I think it was just that there was less meandering.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I don't think there had to be a specific amount of drugs on the truck, just enough that the drug dog could smell it and make them give the truck a thorough search and find the real drugs stashed in the tires.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

If its so easy to bring illegal poo poo across the border why didn't they just send the truck that way?

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I'm okay with fictional scenarios being slightly contrived and unrealistic.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I kinda wonder what would have been if they went with a Breaking Bad sequel instead of prequel. It'd be interesting to see what they would have come up with working under the restriction of almost everyone being dead.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I gotta say as far as you can judge a person for liking a fictional character I'd judge the poo poo out of anyone that liked Todd.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I'm really wanting another Gene bit because he collapsed in the last one which a couple weeks ago. Was it just stress? Did he a have a stroke? Don't leave me hanging! :ohdear:

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I don't know how well things would work out if BCS and Breaking Bad started overlapping in a significant way. It kinda works out okay with some of the older actors because the difference between 40-50 or 60-70 is smaller than 20-30, appearance wise.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I'm okay with the amount of BCS we get. Shows get awful when there are more episodes than material.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

He's also hosed over Jimmy at every turn because of a dumb childhood grudge

It's possible to feel empathy for the 'villains' of TV shows, you know. Besides, everything he's done wrong just boils down to family drama, it's not like he's shoving puppies into a wood chipper.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Nacho has some kind of moral compass and seems like he could be just as successful in a legit business so he's much like Mike in that aspect.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Shbobdb posted:

That seems to be how you understand death.

I'm sorry man.

That poo poo isn't pretty. The mortician did a good job at my buddy's funeral but everybody could tell that something had happened. That's the only autopsy funeral I've been to and it was deeply weird. Mostly because of the whole situation. But the autopsy almost certainly added to it. I can't imagine how hosed up your life must be if you think that is a normal situation after someone dies.

Sir this is a McDonalds drive-thru

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

TV shows aren't real and it's okay to enjoy a character that does things you find detestable in real life. It's like watching a Friday the 13th movie and saying 'I just can't stand Jason, he keeps murdering people'

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Manipulating an old woman to get his share faster is definitely a low point for Jimmy, maybe beyond anything else that's happened so far.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I guess it depends on how badly she was injured. If she needs to take two months off for physical rehabilitation her clients might go elsewhere.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I almost stopped watching Breaking Bad. All this stuff about dissolving bodies and stuff in the first few episodes was way too spooky for me. I ended up coming back a few weeks later and finishing the series.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I'm sure there's at least one person watching that looked around at their hoarding situation and at least thought about it. As long as they're not putting it in huge flashing letters before the credits have even rolled who cares.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

maskenfreiheit posted:

Also does anyone think Chuck was so mean to Jimmy to make it hurt less when he's gone or are Redditors dumb? 🤔

I still felt about about Chuck even after realizing how devastated Jimmy must have been to hear Chuck say that.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

So who's going to run the Salamanca's business now with Tuco still in prison and Hector incapacitated?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I think Chuck is most likely dead because it seems like his character arc is complete but I wouldn't completely rule it out

• Locked thread