Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jables88
Jul 26, 2010
Tortured By Flan
It took me 20 additional minutes to watch this episode as I kept pausing it to look at great shots, rewinding it ensure I missed nothing and just taking a break to say "Oh poo poo".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jables88
Jul 26, 2010
Tortured By Flan

NO LISTEN TO ME posted:

Instead of stuff like "okay when is he gonna change his name to Saul" I'm looking forward to smaller milestones like "when is he gonna get that awful inflatable statue of liberty"

Inflatable Gorilla in this episode foreshadowing it in this episode in case people missed it.

Jables88
Jul 26, 2010
Tortured By Flan

Bates posted:

No I can't say I noticed any lingering shots.

Yeah, was surprised not to see Hector directly in that scene TBH.

Jables88
Jul 26, 2010
Tortured By Flan

a new study bible! posted:

I hope the series ends with Cinnabon-Saul going to visit a catatonic Chuck who's surrounded by terrible, beeping machines.

"Still not going to look at me Chuck?"

Jables88
Jul 26, 2010
Tortured By Flan
I wonder what Lydia is alluding to about Gus being more than a drug dealer.

Obviously we know he's an extremely accomplished drug baron by the events of BB and she obviously sees that that's possible for him, but I wonder to what extent if any she's referring to his mysterious past in Chile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jables88
Jul 26, 2010
Tortured By Flan
Jimmy will be banging Francesca, so won't answer Kim's calls for help.

Someone please convince me this won't happen.

• Locked thread