Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

That was a great scene. I really like his use of carbon copy paper. When he unpacked the welcome mat and stacks of paper I didn't pick up on what he was doing.

Can't wait for the new season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Can't wait. The one character in BB I really want to make an appearance in BCS is Danny, owner of the lazer base.

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Anyone know if Hulu is going to stream day after?

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

New season, let's see what goons are sayi......

:yikes:

I like the slow burn storyline, cinematography, and performances. Top quality show, better than breaking bad.

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

some guy on the bus posted:

Congrats, you just said a worse thing than anybody. How did you manage that?

Whatever, sorry I'm not sorry.

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

I'll recant on "better". Like the posters above me state, different but equal is probably more fair and I think through the first 2 seasons the creators' craft is noticeably better than BB through the first two seasons.

I'm really enjoying the show.

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

I think Kim and Chuck are going to gently caress while being record. Then when jimmy thinks he is stealing the tape to cover for his escapades, he'll get olds balls loving his girl. That's when Saul is Born.

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

anywhere to catch the first episode? friend coming over who missed the first episode and want to watch it before the new one tonight.

never mind i'm an idiot, they are playing it before the second episode.

Junkyard Poodle fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Apr 17, 2017

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

Couldn't disagree more. I hate it, the show feels so much more slower than BB it's hovering around unwatchable. This is three seasons in and Jimmy is further from becoming Saul now than in season one! It's a testament to the quality that I don't want to stop watching but drat it it's slow. Looking at a guy looking menacingly at stuff isn't drama.

Maybe it's not the show for you. The tempo adds to the tension and drama. Maybe try law & order SVU?

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

Or maybe Fargo? S3 starts today

Oh poo poo, thanks for reminding me friend.

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Mike's scenes are good.

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Is Gus gay? The chilean dude who got shot at the cartel poop was his lover? Whaaaat?!?

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Big Mean Jerk posted:

How do you think Chuck prefers his tots; full size and evenly baked or tiny and burnt? What kind of tater tots can you even make with a camp stove?

Compressed in an artisanal stovetop waffle iron with hatch chiles.

Duh

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

The week 3 trailers heavily imply the police are called and the DA is involved. Why would jimmy grab the book of matches with the bail bondsman's number or why would chuck be discussing charges with someone?

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Cojawfee posted:

I think the only way Chuck can get Jimmy is if he can get Kim to admit it was fraud.

Kim's his lawyer now, she doesn't have to say poo poo.

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Shbobdb posted:

His clients keep catching him banging sugartits and prostitutes. While that doesn't entirely rule Kim out of his BB life it strongly suggests she isn't in the picture.

He banged sugar tits?

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

TOOT BOOT posted:

If its so easy to bring illegal poo poo across the border why didn't they just send the truck that way?

Whaaaaaat?!?!? Explain

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

I hope jimmy bangs chucks ex wife while using a microwave, records it, and plays it in court as evidence.

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Digiwizzard posted:

Jimmy will call in a neuroscientist who will explain that our brains function by electrical signals, and then point out that Chuck The gently caress cannot be afraid of electricity when he is electricity. Everyone will applaud and Chuck will immediately be disbarred and have his teeth removed and be sent to the home for criminally insane bad brothers.

That's a p cool genesis story for the joker

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Ernie was fired in the hospital room for lying. Chuck just used him before he let Ernie know his intentions.

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Good episode

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

I hope jimmy gets to cut a commercial this season

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Brightman posted:

^^Dude, promo stuff is considered spoilers.

Anyway something I didn't see mentioned here was that second thing Mike got from Chuck's, Jimmy seemed surprised and excited about it, I think Mike said he found it in Chuck's address book in his desk, so probably just contact information. Could be someone Jimmy will use as a character witness or maybe something that could be the location of the tape.

Maybe Rebecca(?), the ex wife?

That would prob be lol

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

baw posted:

yea, and i have the sense BCS is more than just being a prequel to explain Saul's origins, it's more crafting the world the Walt stumbles into. And it really highlights just how much Walt managed to disrupt everything

:agreed:

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

When does jimmy bang Francesca? (Obv in Bb but I can't remember the scene)

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Big Mean Jerk posted:

In the four-way with Huell and Roof Pizza.

:heysexy::mamacita::buttfame::patriot:

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

:yikes:

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Real good episode

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

I don't remember the office Saul has in BB. Could it be where the nail salon is? That would be p funny

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Capntastic posted:

A fun thing to think about is that if Chuck were a millionaire.

What would an ultra-rich person with Chuck's illness even do?

J-off to mail order dirty mags in a faraday cage

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Golli posted:

Current price for Macallan 1966 35 year old

£18750.00

source: whiskymarketplace.com

:monocle:

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

TomViolence posted:

The whisky industry is truly incredible for extortionate pricing. At my old job I got a taste from a bottle valued at over £11,000 (in this case, sold at a bar for £250 per 35ml measure) and it tasted like a blander version of an off-the-shelf 18 year old single malt you could get at £30 a pop at your local off-licence. Nobody buys that kind of stuff because of refined taste, it's all about conspicuous consumption and if they claim anything else they're lying to themselves.

I agree and similar to the wine industry. The recession of 07/08 did weird things to non traditional "investment" markets. There is a fun documentary about Bordeaux wine called "Red Obsession" I'd recommend to anyone who finds investment booze interesting. Like you said, it's all about status & conspicuous consumption.

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt2419284/

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

vermin posted:

It's like in Kitchen Nightmares where there's this old restaurateur who's owned their diner for decades and runs it their way and is flabbergasted that he's actually running it into the ground. And all the employees know the restaurant is losing money and it's bullshit but the owner wants it the way he wants it even if that means innocent customers get killed in the crossfire.

And then a franchise owner walks into town with a simple menu and makes hand over fist compared to the local family owned restaurants but they want to edge out the old diner owner anyway because they had their best frycook killed years earlier.

What I'm saying is, there should be a TV show about a gangster who gets hired by crime bosses to fix their failing mafias.

Kinda like Fargo season 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

vermin posted:

:aaaaa: that fits surprisingly well

Even have the Kitchen brothers. I would like to think the pitch for the season/that story arch was basically your description before getting coenized.

• Locked thread