Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Cromulent posted:

I think the killing Badger stuff is overblown. It's not like Saul was salivating at the idea, he was just used to working with cartel members and dealers who solve problems that way. It was more him asking "Why don't you do what you normally do?"

yeah I just wanna second that this is how I've always read that scene too. It's not necessarily that Saul is gung ho about icing some kid, he's just genuinely confused why someone seemingly so deep in the drug business would want to go with a half measure like that. Jimmy's not dumb, he knows how they do things, and I'm sure by BB he's had plenty run ins with organized crime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Jawdins posted:

Did Jimmy break the law with Irene? He was very careful not to give legal advice, which he's not allowed to do. He didn't take any money from her. The rest was just Jimmy being a manipulative dick. Seems like he's legally clean here.

he used an old woman to break my heart. thats illegal

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

And another snub on Rhea :/

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Poppyseed Poundcake posted:

They normally don't nominate wallpaper

modern family wins awards every year actually

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

though I guess some people pretend the comedy categories don't exist or whatever. I think Rhea is Good though

• Locked thread