Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

MarksMan posted:

Could anyone make out what was said on the tape? All I heard was "Twelve sixteen" and something else? I'm not putting together the context at the moment, any help is mucho appreciated.

It's the tape from the end of last season -- Jimmy confessing to deliberately changing the addresses in the Mesa Verde documents to gently caress up Chuck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

I have to say that what I was most looking forward to was the Further Adventures of Gene the Manager. And now we probably won't see him again until the opening of next season.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Winkie01 posted:

White guys can't jump.

Howard Hamlin Hardly Has Hops.

drunken officeparty posted:

Two questions

1. Why is a Mexican chicken fast food place that busy at 7:30 in the morning

They serve breakfast. It was on the sign and everything!

CBJSprague24 posted:

That's not the tape.

I wonder if it would actually be better for Chuck if Jimmy did destroy the tape? Howard (and, possibly, the PI) have already heard it and can testify as to its contents, and with the tape destroyed there would be no way that Jimmy could try to pretend it wasn't his voice on the tape. Do the contents of the tape even matter if Jimmy is charged with destroying evidence?

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Cnut the Great posted:

She's the prosecutor. She's just disgustingly sympathetic to Chuck and his "condition."

Plus Chuck is, at least in the eyes of the law, the victim here.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Cnut the Great posted:

That's why he mentioned a transcript of the hearing. The one where Jimmy presents all the sundry evidence of Chuck's mental illness. I imagine that would be enough for the insurance company to want to look into things even further and go, welp.

And Jimmy also made a point of mentioning that Chuck had been loving up clients' paperwork.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Chuck is all "Gosh, I'm severely mentally ill? Well, then, I'll just think myself better! Ha ha, that was easy!", and the reality truck is barreling in his direction and picking up speed.

• Locked thread