Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
I'm wondering if we're going to see Salamanca have his stroke, and if it's Mike that gives it to him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

Stickarts posted:

This show creates more tension with a 24 hour copying store than The Walking Dead does with the zombie apocalypse.

My vote for thread title.

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

I can't loving believe it! I got cheddar cheese and pimentos in my refrigerator and I haven't thought about making pimento cheese!
I'll rectify this situation tomorrow.

I went out and bought some pimento cheese spread because of Mike. Now I want some pistachio nuts. And a PBR.

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

Alienwarehouse posted:

They should have never marketed Gus' return. Imagine watching this latest episode with ZERO knowledge that they were bringing him back for this. They even recorded fake Los Pollos commercials with him FFS.

In the future, I hope they don't do this poo poo with Hank, Walter, Jesse, etc. Please keep surprises as surprises.

Yes. One of the best surprises was Tuco showing up in Season 1.

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

MC Fruit Stripe posted:

Call me callous but I'm on team Jimmy. Chuck? gently caress that guy. Not posting to be contrarian, either. Just shows that different people can have different takeaways.

Put me on team Jimmy as well.

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

maskenfreiheit posted:

I like that Michael McKean is basically Chuck on Curb Your Enthusiasm too

https://youtu.be/YkYyrl8AHz0

Chuck working his way through law school as a State Trooper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKtFIgmoqoI

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

1stGear posted:

We had such a knockabout great time finding a stranger in the Alps.

Yippie ky yay Mr. Falcon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

Sagebrush posted:

No, Chuck forced Hamlin's hand. Chuck was going to ruin the company (suing the firm that provides malpractice insurance for a hundred employees, after he demonstrated his own incompetence in front of the bar association? Seriously? Any decent lawyer knows when to fight and when they've been beaten) out of personal pride, believing that he couldn't possibly have lost his edge. Right up to the end, Chuck kept insisting that everything he was doing was For The Firm, when it's obvious that the right thing for the firm was for Chuck to retire as an honored partner and become a law professor. When Chuck threatens to sue HHM as well, Hamlin does the only thing he can still do to protect the firm, which is buy Chuck out from his own pocket. Hamlin couldn't even make a case of "this isn't about you, you're just sick" because Chuck continuously insists that he's fine.

So, Chuck is basically Walter White.

• Locked thread