Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neon Noodle
Nov 11, 2016

there's nothing wrong here in montana

Secret Agent X23 posted:

I commented on that to my wife at the time. But I don't think there's any way to let him make it the first time. Then you have people at home sitting there rolling their eyes and thinking, "Oh, come on." To me, three tries seems about right to get the point across.
I mean, it's not nearly as easy as throwing a pizza onto a roof

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neon Noodle
Nov 11, 2016

Vermain posted:

I liked when Chuck threw out the University of American Samoa bit as attempted slander against Jimmy. If anything, that makes Jimmy's accomplishments more impressive: managing to pass the bar with an education received from some two-bit operation shows just how seriously he must've taken his attempt to turn his life around.

Yeah. The whole point of the bar exam is that everyone takes the same one in the state they want to practice. The multi-state is the same for everyone. If you pass, you pass. The issue with lovely law schools is usually that their graduates CAN'T pass the bar.

Neon Noodle
Nov 11, 2016

Walt sucks

Neon Noodle
Nov 11, 2016

vermin posted:

For a second I thought the sheriff from Gremlins was the sheriff in Killer Klowns from Outer Space. Probably because it occupies the same nostalgic cinematic headspace.

That is my Gremlins police department story.

My grandfather was the security guard who gets killed with pies.

This is my Killer Klowns story.

Neon Noodle
Nov 11, 2016

Cimber posted:

I wonder if Jimmy is inadvertently going to drive Chuck to suicide. The law is the last thing that Chuck has, if he loses his ability to practice because the insurance company drops him he's going to be nothing but a broken old man with no family, no friends and an empty house.
Nah I think Chuck's the kind who can survive on spite alone. He can't die as long as Jimmy lives and practices law.

Neon Noodle
Nov 11, 2016

Heck Hector

Neon Noodle
Nov 11, 2016

Cnut the Great posted:

A cursory Google search indicates that if you die outside of the hospital in most states they will generally perform an autopsy.

If you die in the hospital you die in real life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neon Noodle
Nov 11, 2016

Poppyseed Poundcake posted:

We'll see. Maybe he survives?

This is like when people wondered whether Gale really died in BB. Chuck's toast.

• Locked thread