Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
BB rewatch: Gail has a Ron Paul 2008 sticker in his lab notebook.

I would love to see him next season, he was a fun character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Someone in BCS needs to grab their junk and yell "verb this".

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Saul's apparently been saving the nazi exterminator bandits' asses legally for 5 years as of BB S5E3 so they're fair game to show up/he's presumably going full Saul pretty soon after getting back into practice, if they care about that admittedly throwaway line.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

BRAKE FOR MOOSE posted:

Vamonos Pest weren't the Nazis, except for Todd.

Huh, you're right. Good thing I'm rewathing!

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
More BB rewatch thoughts: I really want Kuby and I'm hoping we see more Lydia.

Also, from the way Mike talks about Lydia he seems to absolutely loathe her, for more than suggesting his guys die.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

socialsecurity posted:

That's dumb, Gus would totally be there too.

Also Tuco and Krazy 8.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

SeXReX posted:

I don't get this "soft reset" everyone talks about between 1 and 2?

Is there a hidden s2e0 I haven't seen?

We're you guys anticipating him to keep driving and humming smoke on the water until he crashes through the wall of chucks house holding a bunch of wifi antennas?

The premise of that scene is that he's not letting doing the right thing get in the way of him getting money, and then he proceeds to spend the next two seasons largely doing that. IMO the Chuck fallout was a step further though- S1 Jimmy probably would've cracked and tried to help Chuck instead of sticking to his guns like S3 Jimmy did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Ditocoaf posted:

He plays Gene.

(It might seem like unnecessary work, but having separate actors for the roles will really pay off in the season seven time-travel arc)

Holy crap, I really thought that was Bob Odenkirk.

So how long till season 4 again? :(

• Locked thread