Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheAngryDrunk
Jan 31, 2003

"I don't know why I know that; I took four years of Spanish."
Was there a tracker in both cars? If not, how come they didn't notice the car had changed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheAngryDrunk
Jan 31, 2003

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

The 'job' car was always going to be used once and then dumped, so no problems here.
The private car mike took pains to be inconspicuous about his switch.

But when the guy came to swap the tracker, didn't that guy notice it wasn't a station wagon? I'm sure I'm missing something.

TheAngryDrunk
Jan 31, 2003

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

Anyone feels like theorising about Gene fainting?
It seemed to be stress related, but I'm sure there are weird theories out there.

E: here's one to get started: Walt poisoned Saul with ricin.

Nope. Lily of the Valley. Old lady mentioned it and everything.

TheAngryDrunk
Jan 31, 2003

Supercar Gautier posted:

The main thing I'm thinking is, I don't think he would be clumsily creeping on Francesca so much if his love life with Kim were a-ok.

Kim didn't exist when that was written.

TheAngryDrunk
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to string together a video of all the times Howard says, "Could you give us the room please?"

• Locked thread