Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.
Goddammit Chuck. Don't gently caress with Ernesto.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.
Jesus loving Christ this thread just took a massive nosedive. Is it gonna be like this between every goddamn episode now?

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.
The slowest episode of BCS is better and more entertaining than everyone coming in to poo poo on the show.

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.
Rewatching Pushing Daisies on CW Seed and Howard loving Hamlin is the murderer in episode two...

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.
Jimmy got a pre-trial diversion which is basically crime rehab in lieu of jail time. However he still has to confess to said felonies and that confession is being sent to the Bar. Chuck doesn't need Jimmy to spend time in jail but he WANTS him dis-barred.

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.
HUELLLLLLL'S RULES!

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.
Come on, you'd totally bang Meth Damon.

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.
LYDIA

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.
Why would we need to know what happens during that time? Or perhaps we may find out. WE. DON'T. KNOW. YET.

Enjoy the loving ride.

Goddamn the Spergs in the tv threads annoy the poo poo out of me.

CaveGrinch fucked around with this message at 08:43 on May 17, 2017

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.
They sure are. It's completely inconceivable that Gus, Mike, Lydia, etc. we're working normally for years before Walter White showed up.

Apparently they were supposed to have come into being completely formed in 2008.

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.

Cojawfee posted:

What was with the blood at the car crash? I've been in a car crash before and I got some burns on my face from the airbag, but I wasn't bleeding or anything.

Broken nose. Glass shards. Literally just about anything.

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.
Is this some "hurt him to save him" poo poo?

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.
Suicide Prevention Hotline number at the end....

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.

maskenfreiheit posted:

If telling someone to kill them selves is illegal why wouldn't ✨triggering✨ a delicate mind also be actionable?

I'd imagine it's because the crazy bitch had the intent to convince the guy to kill himself and literally TOLD him to get back in the car.

Everything is literally shown in all forms of media these days - not everything can be actionable. Putting up a phone number at the end of an intensely emotional episode ending in a suicide is the NICE thing to do regardless of what some Sperging goon on here keeps rambling about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaveGrinch
Dec 5, 2003
I'm a mean one.

Konstantin posted:

My guess is that in the next season Jimmy will propose to Kim, she will say no and break up with him, and that will drive him into being Saul Goodman. It's pretty clear that Kim sees it as a "friends with benefits" arrangement, while Jimmy is a lot more serious about the relationship.

What show are you watching?

• Locked thread