Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat
Anyone have a link to quality season 1/2 recaps? Found some breaking bad ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

It's utterly amazing how bat poo poo insane the Fast and the Furious franchise has become

I'm surprised they haven't gone into space yet.

Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat
I'm more surprised Mike was able to rent a tool box at the junkyard.

Also, this is beautiful:

theflyingexecutive posted:

"Thank you for the extra money, now I would like to go because it is late at night"

Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat
So was there major legalese related significance to the '. ; and --' wording grammar Kim was putting into her document?

Did she torpedo the Mesa Verde effort with it to protect her conscience?

e: grammar, not wording.

Herv fucked around with this message at 17:24 on Apr 17, 2017

Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat

Exactly, well... let's see what we get!

Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat

some guy on the bus posted:

Same. I thought "No big deal, I'll just catch up to what's happening by the dialogue." Lol to that idea. I didn't know until yesterday what Mike was doing following someone and playing with trackers.

There are season 1 and 2 recaps on YT. Not perfect but there they are.

Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat
lovely video, but my favorite Saul moment from BB.

How bout it counselor... do you concur??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO6467SKGG8

Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat
better. call. saul.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtVypX5qvEg

Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat

Secret Agent X23 posted:

If Mike, everyone's favorite bad-rear end old guy, isn't an acceptable, and maybe even superior, substitute for "gangster stuff," well...I just don't know what to say.

some guy on the bus posted:

Is Mike fiddling with a tracker and watching people walk around with binoculars gangster stuff?

No one should be surprised that this last episode got the lowest ratings of the series for the way it started and how boring the 1st episode was.

sub·sti·tute
ˈsəbstəˌt(y)o͞ot/
noun
a person or thing acting or serving in place of another.
"soy milk is used as a substitute for dairy milk"
synonyms: replacement, deputy, relief, proxy, reserve, surrogate, cover, stand-in, locum (tenens), understudy; More

verb
use or add in place of.
"dried rosemary can be substituted for the fresh herb"
synonyms: exchange, replace, use instead of, use as an alternative to, use in place of, swap
"cottage cheese can be substituted for yogurt"

Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat

drunken officeparty posted:

Regardless of how its prepared chicken is NOT a breakfast food

Where?

Chicken biscuits and sweet tea are pretty big down south.

Steak, bacon, pork roll, sausage, but no chicken?

Weird

Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat
Who besides me was relieved when Mike made the shoe toss on the 3rd try?

Didn't know if we were gonna be there for 10 mins admiring the lighting and cinematography.

Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat

Pocket Billiards posted:

The cocaine in the shoe setup was getting up there with Breaking Bad for suspension of disbelief.

And he had a 50/50 chance at shooting the correct sneaker no?

Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat

Data Graham posted:

They should kill Jimmy off at the end of Season 4 without ever changing his name just to gently caress with everybody.

And then BB would be forever changed due to the time travel paradox.

Wow

Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat
Hector Salamanca is a thin skinned piss baby. I enjoy watching him taking everything so personally.

Also, he drinks diet loving coke. Perfecto!

Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

and then Chuck adds in the cost of the tape.

[chuck]
Cassette tape.
[/chuck]

Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat

General Dog posted:

I feel like this show expects me to remember a lot more about the cartel from Breaking Bad than I do.

I started BB up again because I forget everything. Holy poo poo, EP1 is just nuts compared to the BCS pace I have gotten used to.

Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat
We got paid in full last episode. So so juicy.

Is it Monday night yet??

Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat

Colonel Whitey posted:

I would kind of like to see them show a scene of Chuck getting his EM sensitivity for the first time. I imagine it's brought on by Jimmy doing something good for himself or Hamlin giving him praise or something.

I think it's safe to assume that his wife finally got sick of his poo poo. His poo poo being unable to admit fault, even the slightest bit like leaving the seat up.

Combine that with long buried 'but precious Jimmy!' daddy/mommy issues, and you have yourself a rubber room candidate.

I would put it at even odds we see that scene.

Having said that, I would like to have at least one bathing suit scene so we can see Kim's massive donk she's been hiding in her suits.

Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat
turn left jimmie noooo

Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat
he just lost kim

Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat
ok chuck is getting a bit rediculous

Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat
taa daa

Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat

scuba school sucks posted:

by hiring Huell to assault his brother in the course of planting the battery in his pocket.
I'm not a lawyer but I think it would be Huell committing battery to place... the battery.

Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat
Hector better go down this episode.

Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat
And we have a Mike scene, digging to china.

Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat
No calling him Jimmy anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat

Rexides posted:

Also, funny how just a few weeks ago Nacho got a gun pointed right on his head and was all "yeah, I am taking more drugs, what are you gonna do about it?", and now he is trying to put a pill bottle in a pocket and he is a nervous wreck.

Am I allowed to like Nacho and want him to win, or is he in the thread's black list?

I don't think its outside of the realm of possibilities if Nacho gets caught going after Hector to protect his father, that his father would be cut up alive in front of him, or some similar cartel butchery.

e: Team Nacho here. Superfan #1.

• Locked thread