Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Yes he got on a bus

This made me laugh pretty hard.

Anyhow the whole scene where Jimmy busts into chucks place was top notch. God I hate chuck so much.

Imo best show on television right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Chick fil a's breading isn't that thick.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

They pretty explicitly said Gus was gay right at the end of the Breaking Bad finale. It was right before Walter got onto the bus and the credits rolled.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

It's a powerful song.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Howard is funny to me because he just looks and has this demeanor like he is going to be a douchey villain, and I was waiting for him to turn into one for like 1.5 seasons, but he is probably the most well rounded, sane person on the show and generally a good guy.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I'm sure I'm not the first person to say this, but it just occurred to me that this show is mostly about people doing what they think is right, but they are all sort of mental and each persons idea of the right thing tends to clash with another's. Obviously with the exception of Hector/Gus who are still just the same villains they were in BB. Even Mike though. I never really thought about how much of a nut he kind of is in BB but his entire driving force is doing the right thing, but he's so deep in this criminal underworld he doesn't seem to realize that everything is pretty much his own fault and he does nothing but dig himself deeper.

Also, yeah gently caress Chuck. He's my favorite person to hate on TV right now. Michaal Mckean is so great as Chuck though.

veni veni veni fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Apr 30, 2017

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Yeah that's what I meant. He has all of the right intentions. His way of going about it is totally warped though.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Oh. I forgot he was a huge dick to Jimmy in Season 1. That's probably a good chunk of what set up my expectations there.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Agreed. It made me worried for his suit.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I thought he specifically said Chuck fired him but I could be remembering wrong.

That was some cold poo poo though. Especially after all Ernesto had done for him.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

His car is hilarious. I get the vibe he bought it straight out of high school and now he is stuck with it.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Does anyone know what the episode where Jimmy takes the Saul goodman name in an ad was called? I stopped watching there and I'm trying to figure out where I left off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Thanks

• Locked thread