Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bates
Jun 15, 2006
Some overlap is fine but I hope they keep it in check. I really don't want to see cameos by every BB character or have them all be in some way connected to Saul.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bates
Jun 15, 2006
Wait, who had a tracker?

Bates
Jun 15, 2006

pnumoman posted:

If you don't like chicken and waffles you are broken inside.

I'm more of a fish sticks and pancakes kinda guy.

Bates
Jun 15, 2006
Yeah that's not so weird. It's not like doing the paperwork for a small restaurant is a full time job.

Bates
Jun 15, 2006

mobby_6kl posted:

Like Tony Soprano, Jimmy is a likable rear end in a top hat (and a criminal, though nowhere near as bad ofc), so I get rooting for him and I do too myself. But this doesn't mean everyone else is a horrible monster. Jimmy blew it at the other law firm where he was recommended by Chuck/Hamlin(?), and then made Chuck look like an incompetent moron in front of the client by attacking the one thing Chuck prides himself on, while knowing he's in a fragile mental state. All to win a client for his girlfriend through fraud that she'd have trouble actually managing herself. What a guy.

After Chuck told him that his degree is a joke, that he's an insult to the profession and prevented him from having a career at HHM. Then HHM demoted his girlfriend because Jimmy ran a tacky commercial and when she landed a big client to redeem herself they ignored her.

THEN Jimmy embarrassed Chuck and made sure his girlfriend could leave with the client she herself landed.

Bates
Jun 15, 2006

King Vidiot posted:

Did anybody else notice that shot when Mike is going into the medical clinic, where they linger on a shot of a wheelchair and then you hear the bell from the door opening?

No I can't say I noticed any lingering shots.

Bates
Jun 15, 2006
I'm a little hazy on the timeline of Chuck's illness. Jimmy and Chuck lives in separate cities - Jimmy is a con artist and Chuck is a successful lawyer but then Jimmy gets in trouble so Chuck hauls him across the country and stuffs him in the mail-room. Is this when Chuck starts to get sick or did he have it before?

Bates
Jun 15, 2006

Colonel Whitey posted:

Chuck is kinda right about him sometimes.

He's absolutely right. At the same time you can't sabotage Jimmy when he tries to change and then claim you'll be there for him if he tries to change. What is this change supposed to look like if it's not "Get a degree, get a job and be good at it."

Bates
Jun 15, 2006

Kuiperdolin posted:

That would be terrible though.

We need at least 3 sequels, 3 prequels, 2 reboots and 2 alternate timelines to really know for sure.

Bates
Jun 15, 2006

Steve2911 posted:

I would've thought the hearing would be the finale, or at least the episode 9 shocker.

We don't know exactly what will happen during the hearing but we have a general idea about the outcome: Jimmy doesn't lose his license which means he somehow gets one over on Chuck. The rest of the season should be about the fallout. I mean they could make him lose his license and then spend half or a whole season on him getting it back but I hate that kind of one step forward, two steps back arc so I really hope they don't do that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bates
Jun 15, 2006
Not really sure how it could destroy Howard. I think the McGill feud will eventually drive Kim and Howard away leaving both brothers with nobody to reign them in, leading to Chuck being destroyed in the final boss fight as Saul soars like an eagle above Chucks pitiful remains.

• Locked thread