Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

This is a bigly well of funness with the character of Gul Dukat. If only Gul Dukat wasn't a better leader than Trump could ever hope to be.

Trump: Obama will be dealt with by me, and me alone.
Kai Winn: Assuming he survives the 2016 election.
Trump: Oh, he'll survive. But I promise you, promise you, after all these Photoshop threads - he'll wish he hadn't.

"Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: Tears of the Prophets (#6.26)" (1998)
Weyoun: You haven't changed a bit, have you?
Trump: No, no, no, I'm better. So much better, let me tell you, I I no longer have a need for power. Did I tell you I don't need power? I'm so clear - a clearness, you know, so clear, so, so clear. I intend to share with the bigly universe. Did you know I won the election?
Weyoun: You're right, Trump, you have changed. You've gone from being a self-important egotist to a self-deluded madman. I hardly call that improvement.

"Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: 'Til Death Do Us Part (#7.18)" (1999)
Trump: What happened to that brave officer I served with? The one who stood at my side while we sold terrible Omaha steaks with a lovely infomercial?
Damar: Those were simpler times.

Other fun things to do on the IMDB Gul Dukat quote page: Replace instances of Ziyal with Imelda, Odo with Sane People, Garak with Trump's Conscience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread