Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

It's only an avatar if the Cubs get swept.
This game is... something. I know the boy doesn't have a name, but the first time I saw a playthrough, I kept calling him Billy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

Looking at the death reels, it looks like (to me, at least) that the dogs and the falling are the ones that flat out kill you.

Also, Edmond you are a bastard for making me jump towards the end of this episode. You know what I'm talking about.

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

"Do we need to capture this person dead or alive?"
"Yes."

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

How many playthroughs did it take for you to know where all the party orbs are? I've only seen two blind playthroughs, and they found maybe one or two. As such, I have no clue as to what they actually do other than give you achievements as your pics under the latest update showed.

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

For some reason I think it's adorable that the fish start following you. :3:

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

Edmond Dantes posted:

I'm just glad we didn't have to murder them to jam the turbines or something like what we did with the chicks in the farm. :3:
Those little chickens survived! They just went for a ride, that's all :colbert:

bewilderment posted:

That "railing not braced at the bottom" bit is my favourite death in terms of how it can catch a player off-guard, and the animation for it is pretty goofy.

Mine's that one and the rotating piece right after that because so many people think that they just need to stop it over the ladder, and nope.

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

Sociopastry posted:

I think when that weird wave hit us when we came out of the mines it kinda... hardwired our brain so we can control the drones without a helmet? The helmet we were wearing sparked and went weird.

Maybe whatever bit is used to control the drones lodged into the kid's brain somehow, and whatever the plug the underwater girl pit in the kid activated it. Either way, this game is odd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

I wonder if perhaps the underwater creatures are just failed/previous versions of the boy, and the boy is just either the only one or the latest one who is compatible with the huddle. (I call it "blobtato")

• Locked thread