Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I also like /r/collapse because it instills in me a sense of moral turpitude. Also I enjoy the one troll they have who is really really into the inevitability of cannibalism.

That said I would place money on another Carrington Event being the main driver behind total collapse in the West.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Global Dimming is another fun one but to be honest it has a much more incremental effect and we'll probably all blow ourselves up because Trump insulted Kim Jung-Il again or something before it has any real impact.

• Locked thread