Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/ochocinco/status/850016768148078593

lol I wish I was chad Johnson and just hung out and kept being a WR forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Ehud posted:

lol I wish I was chad Johnson and just hung out and kept being a WR forever

Just headbutt your wife NE pats fan co-worker

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Dudes just the nicest guy from every single account, the head butt really is a dark stain on his history. Well at least it's not incest I guess

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Or flashing your gray dick at women you've cornered in the bathroom. Or raping underage girls. Or putting a Maga hat in your locker.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Or using your first amendment right while black

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Pretty sure Marvin Lewis would do all of that poo poo just to win a playoff game

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
I remember when he was in training camp and he was livestreaming and answering random questions from dudes at like 2am and he just seemed so cool

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Tim tebow hit a home run

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

hifi posted:

Tim tebow hit a home run

he had a .190 obp in spring training

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Amy Pole Her posted:

Dudes just the nicest guy from every single account, the head butt really is a dark stain on his history. Well at least it's not incest I guess

Lmao

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

FizFashizzle posted:

some people are just ~gamers~

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

FizFashizzle posted:

And he hit a home run when it counts. Whats your point

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender

hifi posted:

And he hit a home run when it counts. Whats your point

do they not count home runs in spring training now

seems like hitting those helps you make the team

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

TheChirurgeon posted:

do they not count home runs in spring training now

seems like hitting those helps you make the team

Look man, if you can't respect the competitive play of Class A baseball I don't even want to talk to you.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

BrownThunder posted:

Pretty sure Marvin Lewis would do all of that poo poo just to win a playoff game

Must suck to not win playoffs games. At least it's better to lose early than have a heartbreaker of a conference championship.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
https://twitter.com/DavidWaldstein/status/850176998240653312

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

hail

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

i'm going to church

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Finally, my chance has come:

http://people.com/celebrity/olivia-munn-aaron-rodgers-split/?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Good. Maybe people will stop complaining about it.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Who complained about it? People mocked him for being a giant douche to his family and being in the closet but not about them dating

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Watch him start talking to his family again

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Amy Pole Her posted:

Who complained about it? People mocked him for being a giant douche to his family and being in the closet but not about them dating

Some people were giving him the Romo treatment and going "IT'S A DISTRACTION, HE SHOULD BE FOCUSING ON FOOTBALL".

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Amy Pole Her posted:

Dumb people called her a distraction

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Attack of the Show's "Olivia Munn" (I think she was on the Daily Show for like a week as well

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I hear Munn has already moved on to Tom Cruise.

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

I hear Munn has already moved on to Tom Cruise.

No its me now.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

You're gonna bone Aaron Rodgers ?

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

iospace posted:

Some people were giving him the Romo treatment and going "IT'S A DISTRACTION, HE SHOULD BE FOCUSING ON FOOTBALL".

Lol if you think those people won't find something else inconsequential and misogynistic to loudly bitch about.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Ehud posted:

You're gonna bone Aaron Rodgers ?

From Olivia Munn to all of a man

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Goon meet at Aaron's house for a gently caress fest.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Only playoff beards from now on.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
So is he going to talk to his family again or will he just be the loneliest qb in the nfl?

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Maybe his family are assholes. I mean what kind of person goes on the Bachelorette.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Maybe his family are assholes. I mean what kind of person goes on the Bachelorette.

Part of me does wonder how much they're trying to poach off his fame and how much that pisses him off. Like his brother would be a nobody but he can go "OH, I'M AARON RODGER'S BROTHER, LOOK AT ME!" and get on that show.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

iospace posted:

Oh god. You're right - I remember that poo poo.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Hot Diggity! posted:

Dumb people called her a distraction

idk, she distracts the gently caress outta me

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

iospace posted:

Part of me does wonder how much they're trying to poach off his fame and how much that pisses him off. Like his brother would be a nobody but he can go "OH, I'M AARON RODGER'S BROTHER, LOOK AT ME!" and get on that show.

Man, dude didn't show up at his grandfathers funeral after supposedly being so close to him.

Maybe Rodgers is just an rear end in a top hat who's really good at quarterbacking

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

a neat cape posted:

Man, dude didn't show up at his grandfathers funeral after supposedly being so close to him.

Maybe Rodgers is just an rear end in a top hat who's really good at quarterbacking

Maybe theres a lot of stuff with his family going on that we know nothing about. It's best that we don't cast stones without knowing what to aim at.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Or you know, go for it, because it's funny and the world's a better place with Smoking, DGAF Jay Cutler, Russel Jesus Dick Wilson and Joe Flacco's basement life.

• Locked thread