Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

why is he doing a JPP impression

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Diva Cupcake posted:

I really feel bad for Devin Smith. Punctured lunch and 2 torn ACLs.

maybe he should have thought about that before he angered that djinn

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Ches Neckbeard posted:

280lbs wide receiver Kelvin Benjamin running to Cam's food truck

he doesn't look that big

But I dont follow the Panthers so :shrug:

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

related:

https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/858515691728650240

good times

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Yessssss

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
I, too, welcome news of the Patriots' division getting even easier.

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009

Diva Cupcake posted:

I really feel bad for Devin Smith. Punctured lunch and 2 torn ACLs.

He used up all his ability carrying Cardale Jones to a national championship.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I stalked his insta and he looked a way off 280 there. Rivera said hes heavy though so 280 is probably hyperbole but he has a ways to go.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Is Jimmy Garoppolo still a Patriot? I have a bet.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Hot drat, look at that throwing motion.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Jags got a real nice backfield now. Everyone come jump on the bandwagon!

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

all-Rush mixtape posted:

Is Jimmy Garoppolo still a Patriot? I have a bet.

The Browns somehow managed to not give the Patriots their entire draft for him, so yes.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

14 straight minutes of Hail Mary's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyH46dCN7Sc

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

That Bengals one at 9:50 is every interception I throw in Madden

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Jake Butt

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
So the titans drafted 1 db uh okay Ryan and Adoree are going to have to be really on point at all times

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

For as many times the Browns were in this video, I'm amazed they were on the positive end most of the time.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I feel pretty good about how the Colts draft turned out. The secondary should be much improved, got a backup RB. That mammoth offensive lineman we got seems destined to bust but apparently philbin himself went to visit him and liked him a lot so who knows.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Yug posted:

That mammoth offensive lineman we got seems destined to bust but apparently philbin himself went to visit him and liked him a lot so who knows.

Counter point Philbin hated Lamar Miller.

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

Remember that one time you totally botched that snap?

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Hot drat, look at that throwing motion.

Wentz did that last season, and the video they showed of Mahomes during the draft looked like he was doing it too. Is it just a coincidence that these guys are cranking their arm out in the same way or is that something players are being coached to do in high school or college now?

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Yug posted:

I feel pretty good about how the Colts draft turned out. The secondary should be much improved, got a backup RB. That mammoth offensive lineman we got seems destined to bust but apparently philbin himself went to visit him and liked him a lot so who knows.

I think Philbin was around for Miami drafting Billy Tuner and Dallas Thomas, who were disasters. I think the Phins are 9-3 since cutting Dallas Thomas.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Brain Curry posted:

I think Philbin was around for Miami drafting Billy Tuner and Dallas Thomas, who were disasters. I think the Phins are 9-3 since cutting Dallas Thomas.

That day was literally the happiest day of the season for me.

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Has anyone tried a hail Mary play where literally all the recievers run to the same spot?

I think that play might help increase the odds of success (increased chance of DPI, keeping all the refs eyes on one spot, recievers playing attempt to catch the ball if spiked downward, more hands in the area...)

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Hizawk posted:

Has anyone tried a hail Mary play where literally all the recievers run to the same spot?

I think that play might help increase the odds of success (increased chance of DPI, keeping all the refs eyes on one spot, recievers playing attempt to catch the ball if spiked downward, more hands in the area...)

Think that happened at the end of the 2011 Giants Pats superbowl didnt it?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Those cold dead eyes

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Asproigerosis posted:

Those cold dead eyes

imagine him in a meeting with jim caldwell

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/buffalobills/status/858658015708413952

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

i was also relieved of my doodies when this morning after my morning coffee

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

How many people gave the Bills a A draft grade?

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

whypick1 posted:

The Browns somehow managed to not give the Patriots their entire draft for him, so yes.

Another year, another Brady back up the Browns don't trade for. Its almost like sports writers and pats fans overvalue those guys.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
ahahahaha gently caress fox

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Flikken posted:

Another year, another Brady back up the Browns don't trade for. Its almost like sports writers and pats fans overvalue those guys.

The Browns tried to trade for him multiple times, like even in the last couple of days.

The Pats just said no every time.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Flikken posted:

With Pats fans it's more a case of wishful thinking and greed IMO.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Ehud posted:

The Browns tried to trade for him multiple times, like even in the last couple of days.

The Pats just said no every time.

Yeah, but Sashi wasn't going to offer the huge deal everyone was talking about.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

It was probably just a second which isn't worth it when your QB is 40 and runs like a dog bit his hamstring.

Gumbel2Gumbel fucked around with this message at 14:04 on Apr 30, 2017

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Flikken posted:

Yeah, but Sashi wasn't going to offer the huge deal everyone was talking about.

We don't know what the Browns offered :shrug:

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Ehud posted:

We don't know what the Browns offered :shrug:

Judging by the way Sashi drafts and trades I can't see an extravagant deal being offered.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Whaley was, sadly, probably the best GM the Bills have had since the beginning of their playoff drought. He didn't give lucrative extensions to marginal white defensive players over Jabari Greer and he didn't draft Aaron Maybin.

But he was still bad. EJ was, obviously, a massive whiff and Whaley was physically incapable of acknowledging Manuel should be a sunk cost. He gets a lot of credit for finding talent in the most obscure places (Lorenzo Alexander, Zach Brown, Chris Hogan, Mike Gillislee), but he was unable to retain most of said talent and his drafts were low-key disastrous. And, I mean, he somehow managed to burn through two coaching staffs in four years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Don't forget that he was the most vocal guy in the front office about kicking Tyrod to the curb

• Locked thread