Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I remember pernell Mcphee had severe knee problems throughout his life but especially while playing for the Ravens. almost every day he would say something to the effect of, "my knee hurts so bad i don't even know what to. i guess it's fine though" and it wasn't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

usually the first name on those is a hoot but some times the optional second name is what the doctor ordered.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my hot cravings for being an rear end in a top hat are satisfied by treating any celebrity very badly. Its illegal to view me in a negative light for this. He Lied Manning

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

It is time to Kill Eli Manning.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i purchased a doll that looks like eli manning and i soak my human gas into it every day. When it is full, weighing 19 ounces rather than the initial 17, i will cook and eat The doll. privately

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

A Man and his dog posted:

Also the Toaster is slightly better for you calorie wise.

The weigh in:

Toaster Strudel: 170 cal
Pop Tart: 210 cal

:dukedoge:

which one will improve the most from college

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm going to bust all your sarcastic noggins, big time.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Doug Flutie is good but Randy Moss is much more good.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Sweet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it was fun rooting for Goodell to look sort of dumb and would be fun if he is mad and tries to do something to Tom Brady again because of it, whether he succeeds or doesn't succeed. Looks like life is Good!

• Locked thread