Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Im bored and I miss football. Im going to watch a game after I finish my meal prep. What were the most entertaining games apart from watching the Falcons collapse in the super bowl on rewind forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
I played against the Pouncey twins in the Florida 5A State Championship so I feel old and unaccomplished. Also, Ahmad Black and Chris Rainey were on that team, while we had Leonard Hankerson and a bunch of O-Line prospects make it to the league.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

swickles posted:

How are you still alive? Half that team went on to play for the Tebow Gators and the other half went to Div 1 elsewhere.

Saint Thomas sent something like 24 kids Division I that year. Idk im not bothering to count the names.

http://www.aquinasfootball.com/college-raiders.html

some people say '12 was better idk in my opinion '7 was

• Locked thread