Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Drafted day 1? They would have to be a first rounder if it was recent.

Johnny Manziel?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Aeneas Williams was amazing at free safety for 3 years after he got traded to the Rams

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

That is one of my least favourite moments in Rams history, that team was really good except for Jason Sehorn literally all season.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

The Rams biggest draft busts are now Alex Barron/Jason Smith/Greg Robinson only because for the last 12 years they have drafted all 3 looking for Orlando Pace's replacement.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Rams claimed some guy named Tre Jackson off waivers from the Patriots yesterday

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Looks like I'm going down to Minneapolis for the Rams game in November, hopefully your President has not banned Canadians by then.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

This is supposedly a really deep draft for corners I guess?

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/856574652159754246

https://twitter.com/AroundTheNFL/status/856495427381678082

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/856548324559781888

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Better than getting laid off from ESPN I guess

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Eli Wiggum posted:

I feel like I have to reiterate that Trubisky only worked out for the Bears once and they never communicated with him until right before they drafted him. Add in the fact that John Fox hates rookie QBs and you have someone who is set up for failure.

How many teams had multiple one-on-one workouts with their first round draft picks this year?

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Dexo posted:

The Rams care, but only because Goff is trash.

"Don't judge a player before they play!"

*Player plays half a season*

"What loving trash!"

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

If a draft pick is a lottery ticket it would make sense to get as many of them as possible and use every one of them on a quarterback.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Did his homeless friend tell him to draft Mahomes?

• Locked thread