Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

a neat cape posted:

How does fortune favor the bold when it's worked out once in two decades

it has to have worked out more often than that, right?

right?????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

a patagonian cavy posted:

My favorite thing about the draft is the thousand ways Trubisky's name is misspelled. Tribusky. Trubiski. Tribbing. It's good

trubearsky

oh also a friend of mine, while we were watching the draft, got a voice mail asking if his firm where he's just a cog wanted to sponsor Seth Russell to the tune of $1500 and have their logo behind him for camera shots

I pointed out Russell plays for Baylor and the word "toxic" was used as well as "gently caress no are you kidding me"

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
the mccaskeys had to have given pace a green light to go ultra aggressive this draft, it's completely against the century old franchise mindset of all conservative all the time

so sure if trubs sucks pace is done but that's in 3+ years. the small school reaches aren't even going to be remembered

• Locked thread