Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

AggressivelyStupid posted:

andey is a better receiver and lover

I mean, I guess if you're into that adorably slow and bumbly-type, which can be adorable. But if you want an aggressive manhorse, I'm sure that their other QB that fit the mold better than &e.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Spoeank posted:

Furthermore, Nnamdi will be fine because

(Sherman was a step slower last season though, probably just because of his repeatedly undisclosed injuries)

In all fairness to Nnamdi, the Eagles had an o-line coach as their defensive coordinator while he was there. Its possible that he might've had another good or at least decent year or two somewhere with a non-poo poo coordinator. I don't doubt that he declned, I'm just not totally sure it was a cliff he fell off of after leaving the Raiders.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

That is loving awful. :(

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Whooping Crabs posted:

Life could've turned out worse for Hernandez. He could've been drafted by the Browns.

I don't know, he might have gotten into less trouble in Cleveland. Although he probably would have hung himself either way.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Vertical Lime posted:

Where's the alternate history where Hernandez didn't kill anyone

Does Gronk reach this level

In that timeline, Gronk is the murder-y one and Hernandez just smokes a lot of weed and parties all the time.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

cheesetriangles posted:

So when is the Hernandez 30 for 30?

They started shooting but didn't make it to 30.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Kalli posted:

Sadly, three years too old to be named after him. It's really funny to look at the results for the name "Cloud" starting in around 1998 though.

Oh, and Trump was able to remember the name of 7 patriots not named Tom Brady and a vague fact about each. Good job from our mondo-retard president

I wouldn't give him credit when he couldn't remember the name of the leader of North Korea. Which is Kim Jong Un btw.

Edit: who do you think has sicker dunks: Trump or Kim Jong Un?

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Apr 19, 2017

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Eli Wiggum posted:

can't...stop...

Old Tom Brady looks like generic American movie president.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Didn't Cam once say that Benjamin was a bag of chips away from being a tight end? Who gave him the goddamn bag?

• Locked thread