Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Thaddius the Large posted:

Is it just me, or are there a lot more meltdowns this offseason? Gotta keep up your shitposting to stay in peak midseason form.

Yeah, I've noticed that too. I think it's actually a byproduct of other things happening around here but actually the important thing is to continuously post like a blind homer to keep your city strong. It's the only thing the nazi pats poster thinks correctly about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Can ravens fans tell me if he'll ever play a snap? Stats say he's worth 5 sacks a year which honestly seems decent?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

hifi posted:

i think this got missed: the next all or nothing (amazon hard knocks) covers the rams.

Why can't they pick a team that isn't a literal ruin

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

a neat cape posted:

Man, dude didn't show up at his grandfathers funeral after supposedly being so close to him.

Maybe Rodgers is just an rear end in a top hat who's really good at quarterbacking

Maybe theres a lot of stuff with his family going on that we know nothing about. It's best that we don't cast stones without knowing what to aim at.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

kiimo posted:

Has any player left the Pats and performed better?

Stop trading with Bill.

Well Hernandez stopped killing people after he left

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

zen death robot posted:

All team owners are evil

Yeah but if they're going to be rich evil oppressors I'd like to think our money is at least paying for a neutral public face on them.

• Locked thread