Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

I love him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Shut up shut up shut up Chad Johnson is a Hall of famer!!!!!!

In my heart :smith:

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Time for Kaep to lead the Texans to a superbowl while jj watt looks disapprovingly on at him from the sidelines.

*jj watts inner goober dialog*

HOW DARE HE DISRESPECT ARE TROOPS

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

bobjr posted:

This is my personal favorite.

andey is a better receiver and lover

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Or flashing your gray dick at women you've cornered in the bathroom. Or raping underage girls. Or putting a Maga hat in your locker.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

I bet Tim Duncan is really good at D&D. No rules lawyering. No min-maxing. Just solid, fundamental role playing.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Will Smith owns and I'm sorry about your terminal dumbbrain if you disagree

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Tom Brady has had a staggering amount of plastic surgery done

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Rookie Tom Brady looks like he scrambled out of a locker to take that photo

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

nfl memes

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

sharknado slashfic posted:

God Matt Elam sucks

Is he worse than Kyle Boller?

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

sharknado slashfic posted:

Yes. Boller was bad but he actually contributed positively to winning games once in a while.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhh. At best I'd accept didn't actively throw the game away

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

My favorite Kyle Boller memory is some training camp story about him on his knees at the 50 yard line throwing a football through the uprights or some such nonsense. I think it was around the Steve McNair era? It's all blurring together at this point.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Mike Glennon getting signed before Kaep sure is interesting

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Boston is expensive as hell, cold as balls, the transit sucks (who the gently caress thinks a bus for the airport is reasonable?), and they have the worst case of internalized Puritan work ethic I have seen in an industrialized nation. You will be stared at where ever you work for actually leaving for lunch.

Don't forget the really bad racism

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

zen death robot posted:

All team owners are evil

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

The Buccaneers are a trash team in a trash city with a trash child rapist QB

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

I hope you're probablying the trash part about jameisis, steel angel two thousand

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Look, what I'm saying is I'm an expert in bad teams and bad cities so take my word for it

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Keith Atherton posted:

I hate the Patriots but I am a fan of Gronk and Vince Wilfork.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Tom Brady probably engages in sex trafficking

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Not out of any monetary desire, but rather for the thrill of it all.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Someone do Andy, thank you and God bless

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Beautiful

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Is this the thread where I laugh at the bears?

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Well, yes bit this laugh is specifically about trading a bunch of picks to move up one spot for a QB that might have fallen to you.

lol

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

and yet shithead Jeremy Hill was acceptable to them? Whoever wrote this never mentioned him

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Spintzel posted:

Even more of a reason the bengals are a garbage organization! Two RBs, one who punched a woman and another who tried to molest a 14 year old girl! And Adam Jones! Go bengals!

Uh excuse me the kiddie molester also punched someone out. Really pacman is the most upstanding of the bunch.

People try to use Burfict as an example but I'm pretty sure he's squeaky clean off the field. He's disappointed me by not beheading Ben on the football field yet but alas

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Really though let he who roots for a team that doesn't employ a rapist, batterer, or assaulter throw the first stone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

That Bengals one at 9:50 is every interception I throw in Madden

• Locked thread