Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

FizFashizzle posted:

yeah most actors who achieve the financial success and notoriety of will smith at least try to pretend to make halfway decent films every now and again

hey will, wanna do something with some artistic merit?

um, have you forgotten about the venerable classics Seven Pounds and Collateral Beauty?????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

david ash is going to die

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Eli Wiggum posted:

The one thing I remember about KMFDM is that they were one of the many blamed for the Columbine shooting because Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold were huge fans of theirs, so they ended up changing their name to MDFMK

*ponytail spontaneously grows from the back of my head as i type*

well actually, MDFMK was just what Sasha Koenitzko and Tim Skold formed after breaking up KMFDM to get away from En Esch and Gunther Schulz, they only put out one album as MDMFK before reforming KMFDM without Esch or Schulz

*Manga Entertainment logo slowly becomes legible across my forehead*

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

"give us a chat thread"

"What the gently caress stop expecting us to use the chat thread"

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

I wasn't even alive when Rozelle was commissioner but I still hear his voice when I imagine draft picks being announced and I'm half-convinced it's because of that video

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Drafting is actually very important in racing

Checks out

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

life comes at you fast

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Diva Cupcake posted:

I really feel bad for Devin Smith. Punctured lunch and 2 torn ACLs.

maybe he should have thought about that before he angered that djinn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Eltoasto posted:

Eh, if Trubisky turns into a franchise QB

this guy

• Locked thread