Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

WHOOPS posted:

It's this. The Ravens natural 3rd round pick is #78.

It'd probably be easier to just say "4 picks in the first 3 rounds" but whatever.
That's the other thing, it just means they have a single extra pick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
That Ringer drafting a QB article is amazingly bad.

Haha it's by Michael Lombardi

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

weird Asian candy posted:

Interesting little stat, why do you think this is? Pass happy league? More fearsome pass rushers? poo poo oline play?

https://twitter.com/Cole_Kev/status/856643388204089345
Teams figured out that those shotgun snaps were more effective than under centre, and have slowly adjusted. You can probably guess which other tendencies have gone up over the past 10 years for similar reasons.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

mastershakeman posted:

the mccaskeys had to have given pace a green light to go ultra aggressive this draft, it's completely against the century old franchise mindset of all conservative all the time

so sure if trubs sucks pace is done but that's in 3+ years. the small school reaches aren't even going to be remembered
I don't think he can have a Goff like showing and Pace keeps his job.

• Locked thread