Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hifi
Jul 25, 2012

i think this got missed: the next all or nothing (amazon hard knocks) covers the rams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Richard sherman gets roasted by the jizzle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zEjOao1Jo4

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Corner is such an impossible position to play that I'm in awe of anyone who can do it well for more than one season. Sherman at least seems like he could pull off the transition to safety.

not fast enough to play center field, not physical enough to play in the box, i assume you get laughed at if you ask to play "left slot corner"

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Tim tebow hit a home run

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

FizFashizzle posted:

he had a .190 obp in spring training

And he hit a home run when it counts. Whats your point

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Ehud posted:

yeah nothing says Pats like a black guy who likes to make jokes and have fun

i remember randy moss

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

weird that chris johnson going on IR doesn't warrant anything

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

jon cooper turned into chandler jones, levi brown turned into nothing because he was traded for a conditional seventh or something and then promptly got hurt

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

todd heap sucked rear end on the cardinals

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

if you want to talk about your feelings then use the chat thread. the man was bad at football

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

daryl washington reinstated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

i like the reddick pick. he looks like the best player on the field and he's all over the field.

but i hope this doesn't mean the cards kick washington off the team without a chance. 3 years without any contact with the guy is rough but he was literally the best ILB in the league in 2012

• Locked thread