Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Chichevache posted:

I honestly can't think of a single redeeming aspect of that film. I guess I thought Jared Leto's Joker was interesting?

Except Leto's joker was a bit of a mess. He couldn't seem to nail down which famous joker he was trying to copy and got a bit weird...like not "oh cool split personality" weird...just, this felt like poor directing weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

SHOAH NUFF posted:

The bad boys movies are really good

Hell yeah

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

:manning:

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Chilichimp posted:

lol, now I wanna see this.

Brain scans over the years.

Using Chris Benoit as a retirement measurement

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Hizawk posted:

Has anyone tried a hail Mary play where literally all the recievers run to the same spot?

I think that play might help increase the odds of success (increased chance of DPI, keeping all the refs eyes on one spot, recievers playing attempt to catch the ball if spiked downward, more hands in the area...)

Think that happened at the end of the 2011 Giants Pats superbowl didnt it?

• Locked thread