Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
How did they drive him out of football?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Dude, it's routine!

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Also about 2nd round picks having nearly an identical value to 1st round picks

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Sherman is broken now

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Sherman already had to mask his lack of deep speed and dudes lost a step.

He's broken, imo. I also think he was the beneficiary of some lax holding on defense so I mean... consider the source

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Dudes just the nicest guy from every single account, the head butt really is a dark stain on his history. Well at least it's not incest I guess

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Who complained about it? People mocked him for being a giant douche to his family and being in the closet but not about them dating

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

iospace posted:

Some people were giving him the Romo treatment and going "IT'S A DISTRACTION, HE SHOULD BE FOCUSING ON FOOTBALL".

Oh god. You're right - I remember that poo poo.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Blitz7x posted:

Because all non-patriot afc East teams are garbage and will be for the foreseeable future

Lol Oh ok keep polishing that hypothetical trophy in Oakland.

Vegas.

Fantasy land.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I think it was.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
You'll see

You'll all see

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Last year before the season I adopted Carolina
This year Oakland

So I mean enjoy 9-7 because my luck after I cheer for your team sucks.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Blitz7x posted:

Most teams utilize free agency and the draft to get better and half the afc east doesn't usually bother

Lol man you guys just say stuff

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Remember when Carolina almost won the Super Bowl and then yeah

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

hifi posted:

jon cooper turned into chandler jones, levi brown turned into nothing because he was traded for a conditional seventh or something and then promptly got hurt

Uh... Cooper and a 2nd did, yeah.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Backseat modding well I never

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Watkins could be a legit top 10 if in the game over 6 weeks

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Bad news. He wants 1 million per game!
Good news. His cap hit will be 3,000,000

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
THEY MESSED WITH THE WRONG CITY

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Miami Dolphins running back powerhouse

I always liked him in Miami but he did everything above average - he was NOWHERE as good as Ajayi or Miller

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Holy poo poo lol some good stuff in here RIP you murderous piece of poo poo

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Those cases are super common goddamn tff stop presuming the absolutely worst scenario about people in court

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Rams held strong. I like it.

I would've loved giving a future 2 for Johnson but there's a crazy amount of talent at serious spots of need for Miami

So of course we traded a 3/4 last year to draft a receiver who barely sees the field behind a bunch of guys.

I think Parker might be gone by end of the year. Such a freak athlete and receiver but he can't stay on the field

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

swickles posted:

Failing for cocaine is the ultimate "You're still going to draft me high" move possible. Like, you have to intend to fail that drug test because its out of your system in 12 to 24 hours tops.

72-96 hours if taken with alcohol though. Had a client during intern days piss for it after 3 nights in jail so I know he wasnt lying

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Chichevache posted:

Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but how do you know he didn't do coke in jail?

It's jail not prison so highly unlikely you'd turn a misdemeanor DUI into a felony possession in prison

I believe him

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Oh I was referencing his punishment being light. Typically you sneak the risk in prison when you're dealing with more serious poo poo

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Hahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Miami has to be looking at Barnidge

• Locked thread