Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
:effort:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Chilichimp posted:

That's not Nick Mangold. IIRC, that dude has an offensively Irish Name like Pat O'Somethinghan

Pat McQuistan

It's not a handsome family.

Here's his brother Paul

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Fine, here's Paul

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Dexo posted:

I still don't care. The process is the process. People get bluffed in poker all the time. Good for the Niners to bluff and get those 3 extra lottery tickets out of the Bears.

Uhhh third round picks are actually fairly valuable in the NFL

This isn't like the NBA where if you don't have a top 5 pick you're basically just hoping for the best

Dexo posted:

Do you think the Eagles give a gently caress about what they traded to get Wentz? It's on the GM to put a team around him now. And Maybe he regresses and sucks from here on out, but fortune favors the bold rather than hoping some QB falls to you. and when it doesn't saying aww shucks guess we are still not gonna have a future at the position. Maybe next time.

It helps that the Eagles fleeced a first from the Vikings for Bradford :lol:

Intruder fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Apr 28, 2017

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I hope the Texans just continue trading away their 2018 draft until they have literally zero picks

Well at least they'll get an extra third rounder for Bouye

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Probably Magic posted:

Are we going to talk about the Texans supposedly passing up Jay Cutler yet, because :laffo:.

Cut Weeden, sign Cutler, let Watson sit for a couple years

BUT NOPE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Yessssss

• Locked thread