Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

After a brief Bill Parcels wikipedia rabbit hole I just learned that Quincy Carter is "currently a free agent".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Can the world handle Richard Sherman, Marcus Peters and Eric Berry on the same secondary? It's worth a draft pick or two to find out in my opinion. Not that we could afford him.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Grittybeard posted:

Psssh, you should never have gotten that far after the Chiefs Almost Won against the Steelers.

The Chiefs totally could have almost won against the Pats after demonstrating they could do it with the Steelers.

Incidentally gently caress that game.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Move the Kings to Big Bear and the Sharks to Mammoth.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Look man a LOT of us were wrong about Aaron Curry.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Volkerball posted:

Cause they got dunked on by a teenager bleeding out in a boat

Kid reminded me of the movie Lone Survivor.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I don't really know many Pats fans irl so I can't say but I do know that of all the fanbases out there I want to tailgate with Bills fans more than any other.

Set that table up let's do this.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

axeil posted:

Lame. I was convinced it was gonna be us. Young popular QB, new coach, a city filled with insane people who love their team too much and would love watching all the drama, etc.

Doug Pederson probably killed this idea before it even had a chance to germinate.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Has any player left the Pats and performed better?

Stop trading with Bill.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Should say "guards wrote"

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Spoeank posted:

I'm sure this keeps gronk up at night tbh

Nope that's testosterone.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I've never hated the Pats based on the fact that they are successful, good looking and sustain both.

However the Trump poo poo pushed me into the abyss. 18-1

edit: beaten by seconds

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

The Chiefs have a lot of really interesting games this year.

Washington is not one of them. It's like you want to invite cultural appropriation protests.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I'm gonna go to Chiefs / Chargers and just start screaming Ross until I find you

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

DariusLikewise posted:

Looks like I'm going down to Minneapolis for the Rams game in November, hopefully your President has not banned Canadians by then.

This kind of broke my brain

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Reminder that Justin Houston had 22 sacks in one season.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Perusing the Stub Hub events and tickets for Raiders at Chargers are going for $4,900.

A small price to pay to get stabbed I say.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

A luxury seat in the Chargers section, more than likely purchased by Stan Kroenke where he can watch and masturbate.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

quote:

Bill Polian just said something staggering. He said no player who killed someone ever succeeded in the NFL.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Eamonn Brennan was let go? Sad.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

a neat cape posted:

gently caress off forever

He should write an apology letter to Charger fans but he'd probably start it out "Dear Los Angeles Chargers Fans" and it will basically be a perfect mirror of how he started off his pro career.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

This guy was on two radio shows both on 810 yesterday. He's great and now I want Watson almost as much as Mahomes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

a neat cape posted:

The Chiefs trade was less funny but still funny

Disagree. Not sure what you think it takes to move up 17 spots?

• Locked thread