Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Do not want

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I don't like Richard Sherman, but wasn't he playing with a partially torn MCL last year?

I think he's probably lost a step from his youth, but not as much as last season would lead you to believe.

Still don't want him on the Chiefs.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

lol, NE doesn't beat KC in the regular season.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Boston is expensive as hell, cold as balls, the transit sucks (who the gently caress thinks a bus for the airport is reasonable?), and they have the worst case of internalized Puritan work ethic I have seen in an industrialized nation. You will be stared at where ever you work for actually leaving for lunch.

My boss lived in Boston for 4 years. He thought when I went for a conference he could say "just take the bus to the hotel."

Yeah dude, I'm not gonna try to figure out the bus stops with luggage and all that crap. The company pays for Uber.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I'm sitting at the dealership waiting for them to replace my thermostat and espn is on.

Stop loving talking about hernandez. I don't care. Schefter is such a stupid piece of poo poo.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Eli Wiggum posted:

Would that make him the fastest quarterback to become his team's franchise passing leader?

There's that and all the expansion teams where the new guy is the passing leader after his first pass.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

We have one week until the draft, can you babies stop complaining

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Eli Wiggum posted:

All jokes aside, that's pretty loving chilling to think about

Not really. I doubt it even happened.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Bigass Moth posted:

Josh Gordon really is never going to play football again

CLE Chatter: Browns receiver Josh Gordon hit with second paternity suit (and other noteworthy tidbits from our town)
http://www.cleveland.com/naymik/index.ssf/2017/04/cle_chatter_former_browns_rece.html#incart_river_home

lol if you think the NFL cares about taking care of your children.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

having a child out of wedlock is not going to be a problem for reinstatement.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Grittybeard posted:

I guess he's 'only' 29 and hasn't had any football wear and tear for 7 years.

Yeah just army airborne. That poo poo is good for your knees.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Yeah I was never airborne, but I have a permanently hosed knee from a week of national guard OCS at FLW.

The good news is that that got me to leave the fed tech program and the guard and double my salary in 2 years.

I hope coffee can get double his e4 salary on a practice squad.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

You go to active duty OCS after that week. But I have genetically inferior knees to begin with and ended up with a meniscus that looked like crab meat hanging off the back of my knee.

It was basically a bunch of guard officers who had small penis syndrome and took it out on either fresh grads or old sergeants who just wanted more money.

But lol if you actually care about nasty girls vs active duty at this point in your life.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Both true.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

kiimo posted:

Perusing the Stub Hub events and tickets for Raiders at Chargers are going for $4,900.

A small price to pay to get stabbed I say.

Yeah but 20 dollars off if you use code VISACHECKOUT20!

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

FizFashizzle posted:

what really?

No

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Eat poo poo, Kannell.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I wish Adam Schefter would shut the gently caress up and just tweet as though he was an automated transaction wire.

The guy is bland, boring, and still somehow trashy and annoying.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

What I'm saying is I hope the coffee was too hot and fused his foreskin to his leg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I hope he regrew foreskin throughout a long and painful process of stretching and manipulating via odd mechanical devices, was finally happy with his newly regenerated foreskin, and then all of this happened and now it's fused to his leg.

• Locked thread