Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Blitz7x posted:

Shh it's okay

Von Miller to Oakland: Confirmed.

Oh wait....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Kalli posted:

He's a boring momma's boy who lives in his parent's basement and wants to like play Warhammer or magic the gathering with his teammates.

Warhammer or Warhammer 40K? This is important.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Chichevache posted:

I honestly can't think of a single redeeming aspect of that film. I guess I thought Jared Leto's Joker was interesting?

The two Batman scenes

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Marshawn noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Dude that's my loving favorite episode!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Chichevache posted:

That's still only the second worst collision of his life.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSQYvz9iXMQ

What the gently caress Chiche c'mon....

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Y'all goin' to hell.

I'll be right there too.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Bwahahahaha I love Gronk.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

swickles posted:

Was he the one that became a minister?

I didn't think so? I thought it was just that he joined the Army.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

I'm bummed that Dana O'Neill got laid off, but...

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Hahahaha, gently caress off Dilfer penis headed bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Dubious posted:

Vikings aren't pickup Teddy's 2018 option, Spielman says there is still no timetable to return to football activities

:rip: teddy, you were cool for a few years

I just read that if they stash him on the PUP all next season (which they should) then it does count towards his contract and gets rolled over to the next season.

• Locked thread