Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP

Android Apocalypse posted:

The first thing that should have been a red flag that Hancock was going to be bad was that Peter Berg was directing it.

If he remade Hancock in 2017 it would feature Mark Walberg and be based on a true story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP
The Raiders

are good.

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP

SHOAH NUFF posted:

haha, okay buddy.

Remind me the last time the Raiders beat KC, in any stadium, in any type of weather?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9jN4fu3Q-k

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP
Hopefully the CTE blocks his memory in a few years.

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP
The best sports Onion article is http://www.theonion.com/graphic/bill-belichick-finding-new-and-interesting-ways-to-9901

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP
Dr. Swickles how would him writing John 3:16 on his forehead impact his brain for study? And if that doesn't have a direct impact what about him cutting off his oxygen when going full Carradine?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP
I got the go ahead from my wife to buy Raiders tickets for the LA game but she said I better buy nice ones.

Nice.

• Locked thread