Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

BRING BACK THE FANTASY ANNOUNCERS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

axeil posted:

Is there a reason the Texans wouldn't take a shot with Cutler? He seems the best of a bunch of bad options and Cutler isn't that horrible a QB. He's certainly better than Osweiler-tier.

It's not even certain Cutler wants to keep playing.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Going ubder for routine elbow surgery. Just got the nerve block.

Just wanna say I enjoy talking about football with you l.

Hope to see you soon!

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

kiimo posted:

Can the world handle Richard Sherman, Marcus Peters and Eric Berry on the same secondary? It's worth a draft pick or two to find out in my opinion. Not that we could afford him.

How would they draft mahomes in the first?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Players like Sherman that rely on their physicality don't age gracefully.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

slow veteran free safety?

why yes im a panthers fan why do you ask?

he can also use thomas davis' fountain of youth!

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

DariusLikewise posted:

Aeneas Williams was amazing at free safety for 3 years after he got traded to the Rams

way better than jason sehorn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_tk9MFKAVs

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Quiet Feet posted:

In all fairness to Nnamdi, the Eagles had an o-line coach as their defensive coordinator while he was there. Its possible that he might've had another good or at least decent year or two somewhere with a non-poo poo coordinator. I don't doubt that he declned, I'm just not totally sure it was a cliff he fell off of after leaving the Raiders.

he hadnt been thrown at in years because the rest of the team was such trash.

its probable that hed been off that ledge for a while.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

hifi posted:

Tim tebow hit a home run

he had a .190 obp in spring training

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

swickles posted:

Man, I forgot how off the rails that movie went.

Ridiculous last minute rewrites to include a lot of ham fisted IRAQ BUSH BAD 2008 rhetoric and imagery.

I mean it was never going to be good, but then they tried to make a light hearted super hero comedy movie have meaning, then they changed the ending, and then things kept getting worse.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

yeah most actors who achieve the financial success and notoriety of will smith at least try to pretend to make halfway decent films every now and again

hey will, wanna do something with some artistic merit?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

yeah it's cool will smith is drat near 50 and martin Lawrence is barely alive but we got two more Bad Boys movies coming out

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

click the link.

phillip rivers doesnt change

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

whypick1 posted:

You can't mention that image and not actually post it :colbert:

triggered.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Durandal1707 posted:

man Fox really phoned in that last season with the Panthers, huh?

He told the veterans to fake injuries halfway through :eng101:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Volkerball posted:

No poo poo. Muhsin, Peppers, Fox, Clausen.

Moose when it wasn't a contract year.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

purkey posted:

Didn't he also average like 3.5 yards a carry after turning 30?

And before.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

SOS means basically nothing.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi4GnC6Pkus

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Rae Carruth had a good year at least, unlike Jason Peters who was addicted to heroin when the panthers drafted him.

Also they're uh not telling that whole story with Bo Jackson. Gotta think the time they drafted the wrong person was a bigger fuckup.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

wandler20 posted:

I have an autographed Rae Carruth rookie card in my stack of football cards somewhere.

mail it to me

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

swickles posted:

Am I the only one that doesn't get why the MOAB is such a big deal? Like its a big bomb, but its not like we haven't dropped multiple bombs with a larger effects before.

Which angle do you want?

How about the one where it was used to destroy a tunnel system, we somehow know the precise number of militants it killed, and trump didn't know it had happened?

Or giraldo calling the IR video of it "what freedom Means?"

I have all the hottest takes

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Todd heap never graduated high school

Like once he got accepted into asu he just stopped going and no one ever said anything about it.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

ugh

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

He looks like he mugged a cokewife from the 70's

yeah right

cokewives jumped on balls.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

bye star

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Craig K posted:

as a Saints fan, boy howdy do I wish i had a super bowl title i could reminisce about without remembering it was done by crippling opposing quarterbacks and suddenly feeling guilty about it

if it makes you feel better, I don't feel bad at my glee the saints have collapsed into a defenseless joke because their demented owner can't decide which of his kids he wants to get taken advantage by.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Bucs are doing hard knocks.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Kony Ealy is poo poo.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

waah posted:

Who's better Fiz, Kony Ealy or the husk of Julius Peppers?

Peppers hasn't played with his hand on the ground in how many years?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Diqnol posted:

Well Hernandez stopped killing people after he left
He had one more in him.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Just think its weird he decided to hang up the towel so early into his prison career. Concussions?

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Ya'll gonna feel bad when Brady's mom kicks the bucket in a few days.

no I won't.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

drat.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Spoeank posted:

By the way don't make this joke on facebook, people lose their minds like he wasn't a homicidal maniac.

lol my fb feed loved it

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

gently caress gronkowski

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Gotta get him off before the sundowners kicks in

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Elephanthead posted:

The only good Ex Patriot is Doug Flutie. Fight me.

Marquise Hill and Aaron Hernandez.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

shirts and skins posted:

If you have to rely on tossing it down the field and begging for an interference call then yeah, I'm calling that a win.

From a seahawks fan no less.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

DariusLikewise posted:

Looks like I'm going down to Minneapolis for the Rams game in November, hopefully your President has not banned Canadians by then.

quote:

Reading from handwritten notes during an Oval Office signing for an unrelated memorandum, Trump called Canada's actions a "disgrace" and said the Canadian measures have hurt dairy farmers in Wisconsin and New York.

"Canada, what they've done to our dairy farm workers, it's a disgrace," Trump said. "Farmers in Wisconsin and New York state are being put out of business."

You're next poutine sucker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

listen if the jags draft fournette that means the panthers might draft a skinny white guy to play running back and if that happens i swear to god i will rain judgement down upon the city of jacksonville

ill personally burn down whatever it is you guys have down there. are there any particularly tall shacks?

• Locked thread