Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
2 of the best brisket sandwiches I ever had were from BBQ places at opposite ends of North Carolina.

That's all I've got. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Kalli posted:

For example, take this picture of John Holmes' erect cock. Now compare it to this picture of mine, clearly flaccid. As you can tell, a massive difference is length, girth and raw power, much like Tom Brady's throwing arm compared to baby arm Peyton Manning, but I digress. Holmes' is clearly shown in a better light, while mine, shriveled to look like a ferret hiding in a bean bag chair is impressive only to the women I text it at. If shown in a better light would mine match Holmes? yes of course, but that's neither here nor there, for the act of showing you the photos demonstrates the weakness of Trump compared to the virile power of Barack 'the Islamic Shock' Obama. Thank you.

:stare:

e: "shriveled to look like a ferret hiding in a bean bag chair"? :golfclap:

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

This time of year is the Atacama Desert of football talk. There's just nothing there. Take away insults and bullshitting and you're just staring into space.

You can only go "28-3 LOL" so many times. I mean, I assume that's true.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Remember when the Browns had depressed fans because they lost close playoff games? Pepperidge Farm remembers!

E: Not Bernie tho.

sean10mm fucked around with this message at 17:24 on Apr 21, 2017

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

FizFashizzle posted:

listen if the jags draft fournette that means the panthers might draft a skinny white guy to play running back and if that happens i swear to god i will rain judgement down upon the city of jacksonville

ill personally burn down whatever it is you guys have down there. are there any particularly tall shacks?

Too damp.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

fsif posted:

This scandal won't blow up; it's slightly too complicated and the draft is this week.

Also I doubt a cartel of business vermin will launch a crusade concerning the proprietry of charitable organization finances or whatever. Deflategate was pushed because owners were mad about the Pats getting away with poo poo in the football realm; they ignored all the TB12 businesses shenanigans before and will probably ignore this too.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

If Peter King's :airquote: source :airquote: is to be believed, the Saints are losing interest in trading with the Patriots for Butler.

Meanwhile, Schefter's sources keep saying the Patriots are not going to trade Garoppolo.

Of course this is peak lying season so who the hell knows. :iiam:

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Makes sense.

The Jimmy G saga confuses me more than anything. Is it just the Pats jacking up the price in the hopes someone is a super turbo moron and gives them everything at the last second? Or are they finally scared of Brady's age, and think that Jimmy G is the answer maybe, even though he had 1.5 good games and then snapped like a dry twig?

I'm cool with the Pats keeping Butler this season and then doing whatever in 2018 though.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's an omen for Trubisky going #1 overall.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Dexo posted:

The Bears weren't worried about the Niners. They were worried about other teams looking for QB's trading up for him.

Mostly after all my years of being in the NFL. I've learned that no one knows jack poo poo. Looking back on past draft rankings is hilarious.

OH MY GOD THE BROWNS GOT TRENT RICHARDSON AAAAAND BRANDON WEEDEN THEY GET AN A+++++.

Pretty sure Weed was an instant joke, but your general point is valid.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

What do the metrics say about throwing a slant at the goal line with Beast Mode in the backfield?

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

The weed rules are beyond dumb, but how do you fail NFL drug tests 7 times?

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

How many people gave the Bills a A draft grade?

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Flikken posted:

Another year, another Brady back up the Browns don't trade for. Its almost like sports writers and pats fans overvalue those guys.

With Pats fans it's more a case of wishful thinking and greed IMO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

waah posted:

Maybe throw in a 6th to even up the weight exchanged

• Locked thread