Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuck My Ass
I am willing to fund this venture up to 50 usd

Thank you, very nice I like. For the insanely win sig.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck My Ass

vanisher posted:

Heya Friends-

Let's make some extremely magical banner ads to lure unsuspecting forum members to our nifty chill forum! Banners are a bit more restrictive than avatars: only 40kB to work with, exactly 468x60px, and only GIF, PNG, or JPG file types. Also work safe and stuff.

Yobbers with spare cash could purchase a nifty one

Edit: Here's what's been purchased and not purchased yet!

Banners up
through 5/4
through 5/4

These gems are not yet financed

Three copies of posting orgasm has been bought by myself. It was .7 KB over size :v: I had to a hasty resize. :f5:

Fuck My Ass

Putty posted:

The photoshop filesize preview for Legacy export is a compulsive liar but I should have probably checked anyway so my fault. I'll keep it in mind for the ten thousand other banner ads I make.

thanks for making it bro :cheers:

Fuck My Ass

FluffieDuckie posted:

i like the ads that are a surprise as to where you're going to go when you click it, but we still need ads that have the byob name in them so people who don't click on ads will see the name anyway. think about message too

Fluffie will I get a sticker or no. I will DM you my address.

Fuck My Ass

gently caress epic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck My Ass

just bought three copies of this for epic justice

• Locked thread