Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Ooo, put my name down. I'm interested in having a go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Krysmphoenix posted:

I've never played this game before! Sign me up. Every succession game needs a turn of someone's gross inexperience and incompetence!

oh, there'll be more than one turn of that. i can guarantee it.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
So, uh, my turn was certainly something...

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Veloxyll posted:

How many Marmadukes and Sharp Shooters did Joanne wind up with?

Grimlock, I'm so sorry.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
:siren::siren::siren: Mountain Blade: Warband - Update 23 - Blind Jeannie the Bandit Queen, Part 1 :siren::siren::siren:

It's here! The update! This one took a little while because I tried experimenting with the presentation of the video a bit. That, plus the editing involved, wound up taking a lot longer to produce the video than I thought it would. Regardless, it's here. Watch as Jean reaches the lowest part of her character arc, marvel at how well I utilize all of Grimlock's gains, and be in awe of Jean's redemption arc!

Also, as I get this up I remember that there's a Part 2 I still need to edit and upload. Soooo, I figured I'd leave the presentation of Part 2 up to the thread.

How do you want it:
1) A brief written summary (I can have this up tonight)
2) MSPaint Adventure update (I can also have this up tonight)
3) Video summary (I'm going to need until Friday, probably--so it'd be even later)

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
(A "noprize" to whoever notices what the experiment was)

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Veloxyll posted:

Your first mistake was assuming Goons would be competent.

White Coke posted:

Why "Blind Jeanne" and not "Jeanne D'Rendar"?

"Blind Jeanne" because my playthrough was completely blind. Completely.

CirclMastr posted:

Is the experiment to make me realize I wasted two weeks setting Joanne up financially?

ha, no.

CJacobs wasn't actually there for the recording. I was talking to myself the entire video.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
In fact, no.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
I decided to go with MS Paint update. This one is for Grimlock, so that they aren't the only person MS Painting.

After Boyar Noyan's glorious defeat at the hands of Blind Jeannie, she took the remnants of her bandit army and turned west.

Along the way, they recruited some mercs and some Swadian(?) peasants before turning south to go through the mountain biome.

While in the mountains, Blind Jeannie bought a book, because books are cool and we should be encouraging people to read more, even if it's during a Let's Play. Reading books is cool, folks! Blind Jeannie is reading The Life of Alixenus the Great and it's a heckin' great time, let me tell you!

While recruiting more peasants, we were ambushed by some bandits--but as Bandit Queen, we were able to handle them, no problem.

Eventually, the growing Bandit Army reached the coast and started following it up to the Viking biome. The Bandit Army beat up some caravans and some counts, flexing our mighty bandit muscles.

We captured Count Meriga. He's not too pleased to be here.

We continued to read because books are great, seriously, I hope you've read a book recently! We also raided some villages, beat up Alagur Noyan, and captured another count:

Hey, Count Stamar! You are also our prisoner now.

By the end of the video, we've wound up exactly where we started. We have two counts, our army is replenished but not fully trained, and we finished reading a book.

And with that, I'm never doing a blind video again.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Likely. I've already gone over my turn. I need to get out of the way for the next player. If I get time, I'll put my turn footage into an actual video post, but I can't make any promises at the moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
who said that?!

• Locked thread