Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Oh man, my arm might be working again by late May, put me on the list after Danaru please!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

MiddleOne posted:

2 weeks feels like a ridiculously long time although I guess the jury isn't out yet on how many updates that would actually be in the end.

Considering I'm trapped in my house by injury, I wouldn't be surprised if I make 14 episodes in 14 days.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Great, now I have to play twice a day to get 14 updates. Also I will definitely have the sling for most of the week.

Oh wait I do stretches twice a day to keep my joints from freezing up. Perfect!

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Welp, this LP had a good run. Time for me to kill it by posting too many updates that are too long.

Here's what I've done while waiting for Danaru to publish his episodes. I did promise two per day:
Warband Week - Episode 1
Warband Week - Episode 2
Warband Week - Episode 3 featuring GrimlockMaster
Warband Week - Episode 4

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Poil posted:

Why are you kicking out so many companions? They cost almost nothing, can't die, provide party skills and they're customizable to be more powerful than normal units. :psyduck:

Because I'm a jerk. (Actual reason: I hate trying to figure out who doesn't hate each other so I just roll with a few until I need them for fiefs.)

Thesaya posted:

Wasn't there an option to ransom people with the ransom broker?

I didn't want to look this up mid-stream but apparently so? I'll find out in a bit!

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Warband Week - Episode 5

I'm still streaming twice a day but I'll go down to posting once a day, unless Grimlock wants me to hurry up later on.

I'm less garbage at the game this time around. But apparently nobody likes Matheld.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Warband Week - Episode 6

The army grows.

Also Fae, let me know if you want me to re-number these so it flows from the previous numbers.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Can't sleep because shoulder pain, might as well post today's update!

Warband Week - Episode 7

I spend most of the episode riding around slaughtering Sea Raiders.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Danaru posted:

If only there had been two out of six kingdoms that liked us at the end of my turn, then we could have built stuff there instead of taking the path of most resistance and blaming other people when this somehow leads to resistance

The problem is Rivacheg has by far the most lucrative investment option, and given its location it very rarely gets attacked so there's little downtime. Pissing off the Vaegirs just robs you of that when it should always be your first investment.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Warband Week - Epsidoe 8

One of the rarest events in the game happens in this episode, thanks to Danaru.

My main problem with castle stuff is being able to hold it afterward. It just seems like you can't ever have the 150+ troops needed to both capture the castle and garrison it afterward.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Warband Week - Episode 9

The Rise and Fall of The First Reactor

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Warband Week - Episode 10

GrimlockMaster joins me for the rebuilding period following the fall of The First Reactor. It shall rise again someday!

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Warband Week - Episode 11

Can't believe I forgot to post an update yesterday.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Warband Week - Episode 12

Can The First Reactor rise again?

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Wow I am bad at updating.

Warband Week - Episode 13

Everyone betray me! I fed up with this worll!

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Broken Box posted:

So I'm guessing Swadia hates us because we took a Swadian castle & village, even if we didn't siege them directly to get it.

Seems like a safer route would be to join a faction that doesn't hate us so someone else is helping guard our real estate until we get strong enough to backstab them.

Yeah? Well look what happened to Liquid Snake when he relied on a Russian to help him found Outer Heaven.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

White Coke posted:

In this context you're the Russian.

That's some incredibly meta context to say that as the player, despite controlling the main character, I am myself a separate character in the game.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Warband Week - Episode 14

Knowing my legacy is tainted, all I can do is prepare as best I can to make the handoff. Though technically I did capture 2 castles, which is 2 more castles than anyone else. :colbert:

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

syzpid posted:

I liked Circlmaster's streams

Don't lie

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Blind Sally posted:

(A "noprize" to whoever notices what the experiment was)

Is the experiment to make me realize I wasted two weeks setting Joanne up financially?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Danaru posted:

This is a feeling i know very well :colbert: you had the best quarry I could give you and instead you chose CAPITALISM

• Locked thread