Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mister Perky
Aug 2, 2010
Oh, fantastic!

Love this game, wish it were a more popular SA LP subject, looking forward to catching up on this thread.

Love the MS Paint Recap already. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Perky
Aug 2, 2010
Cow Herding

I would like that avatar if you're still offering it

Mister Perky
Aug 2, 2010
So look what just came up during my own game.

Can't Fight Destiny. I'm The Warband Cattle Rancher Guy.

Mister Perky
Aug 2, 2010
I think we should try to get back to working from the list (i.e. Miki in this case) and if someone isn't able to go during their turn due to being busy or technical issues or whatever, we can skip to the next person on the list [if that person is ready] or call for a volunteer from further down the list to trade places.

Oh, and I suppose I should officially sign up, now that I've proven to myself I sorta know how to make videos.

Mister Perky fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Jun 12, 2017

Mister Perky
Aug 2, 2010
I was beginning to wonder if there was some self-imposed "never join any kingdom but our own" limit or challenge that was in play.

Since it's collaborative we could perhaps vote on which faction to [temporarily] join to get started, but judging by the situation in Fae's latest video the Rhodoks seem to be our only option. :(

HerpicleOmnicron5 posted:

Rest assured, this is going to be one of my goals. The Rhodoks are best poised to be our best friends, and so we will become their best friends. Furthermore, establishing a strong officer corps will be needed for when we become landed, we need to spec some of our people intensely into leading large stacks of troops to support Joan's conquest. Alongside our great economic basis (thanks whoever bought all that stuff, it is the crutch that this campaign is hobbling around) we can easily afford all the troops we could ever want so it's entirely a matter of time for us to conquer the world.

Joining the Rhodoks will also solve all our faction relation problems in one fell swoop, as we will immediately adopt their faction relationships, resetting our own.

Of course, at this point the Rhodoks are the big dog on the map so everyone else will probably declare war on them soon anyway so we'll be back to negative relations with everyone, but at least we'll have some muscle behind us.

But joining a faction, even temporarily, changes your faction relations to theirs. You are immediately at war (negative number) with their enemies and, more importantly to our situation, at truce (Zero) with whoever they're at truce with, even if we personally had negative relation. This even applies to when you take a 30 day mercenary contract.

gently caress 35K Peace Bribes, get paid by someone else to not be at war with them instead.

krisslanza posted:

I'm sure someone next in line will mess it all up, don't worry! :v:

Well, once we're in a faction, getting back out with our holdings intact is a bit tricky, and rife with ways to screw up. But totally doable if we coach and support each other! :unsmith:

Mister Perky
Aug 2, 2010
So, which lucky [Rhodok?] lord will get to go down in history as Mr. Joan D'arc?

Mister Perky
Aug 2, 2010

UZworm posted:

Hello I have only recorded one video but can already confirm this to be true

Uh Oh.

So I'm going to go out on a bit of a limb and guess that we have a situation with regards to the status of Praven as our Imperial Capital.

Mister Perky
Aug 2, 2010
That actually went better than I was expecting!

Mister Perky
Aug 2, 2010
Jesus Christ.

No, this is fine, really.

Who's next, anyway?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Perky
Aug 2, 2010
Fingers crossed Tog is still mounting (and blading) Joan's epic comeback.

• Locked thread