Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

2 weeks feels like a ridiculously long time although I guess the jury isn't out yet on how many updates that would actually be in the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Someone should just create a public spreadsheet and get it over with.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Faerie Fortune posted:

It wouldn't be a Fae LP if there wasn't gross incompetence/tech issues/just plain bad luck right from the start!

Haha oh come on, this is already way more ambitious than the average video LP. Some hiccups are inevitable once you start involving people. :v:

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Poil posted:

I hope they fix that poo poo in the sequel whenever that is released.

Right around the time Half-Life 3 gets out.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Siege combat in M&B is ridiculous due to how much some castles skews it in favour of the defender.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Section Z posted:

I agree with 90% of this wonderful mindset. But how do I go fast without horse? Also I've already seen people use horses against me but since they were in small numbers they were kind of chumps rather than mowing down my newbie mob.

I guess that's what they get for trusting their life to a horse, I just use mine so I can stab more people faster without dying to a mass of no friendly fire swords swinging through eachother to get me.

Designate a party-member as pathfinder and load up on horses in your inventory.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

double nine posted:

so what's the max/utility cap for weapon proficiencies? 200? 1000?

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Floris kind of expands on this by having there spawn bandit kings who will at times gather humongous armies of raiders.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Flavius Belisarius posted:

I just don't understand how you're supposed to leave your castle for the amount of time it takes to get more soldiers if the AI sends doomstack after doomstack after you and your troops aren't poo poo in auto-resolve.

This is a dilemma I've in all my years of playing Warband never managed to resolve. Theoretically it feels like you'd need a town (giving you tavern-access for reinforcements) but even then it takes ages to develop a full garrison. The computer meanwhile just gets garrison's for free when they get a fief. :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Wait what? :psyduck:

• Locked thread