Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
I liked the Jarl at the end who went "a woman dressed for war, that is rare," and then followed with "Wish I get a daughter like that eventually." Nice change from all the usual misoginy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
Wasn't there an option to ransom people with the ransom broker?

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.

Veloxyll posted:

And later on if they're more levelled surely they'll be better lords.

Plus, you could just adventure elsewhere in the world than Veygar town.

Edit: Update 1 - Why do they keep giving me bows in these tournaments?

Double Edit: Pretty sure you picked up that tax quest then spent the money.

No, Danaru picked it up. I remember him saying that he'd let CirclMastr deal with handing it in.

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
I would want a video update.

Also, I was a fool to hope that whoever came after CirclMastr might concentrate on diplomacy now the economy was better. :sterv:

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
That was a lovely paint update. Does that mean we are not getting a video though?

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
Mae; "destroying the efforts of the previous guys."
No, no you are continuing a stupid tradition.
I am still hoping for someone, despite it seemingly being a pointless one from what I've seen and people have told me, to try diplomacy.

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.

Faerie Fortune posted:

I think eventually someone is going to have to. We've got a lot of relationships to repair if we want to climb the ladder to get into power and just rolling up and taking castles as an independent faction hasn't worked out for us twice now, I think its time to try something different!

I hope so, but so far, taking the smart route seems to have been quite alien to our players. :shobon:

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.

Anime Reference posted:

CirclMastr tried to bribe the Khergits into not hating him anymore but they wanted a ridiculous amount of money, like 35k gold or something.

I am thinking more along the terms of making the people who does not hate us our actual friends. You know, get some proper allies.

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.

Veloxyll posted:

Rename Joan, lose all the army. It's important to start things off properly.

Those things are good, honest traditions really. It's the "attack everyone and take their castle" that I feel is just not working any more.

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
Seems like the one who had his heart set on "other ladies" might just need a higher relationship to agree.

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
You scared the poo poo out of me, I thought you were saying that you failed somehow!
Now, of course, I am pretty sure that the next person in line will mess up the work you have done somehow but still, that was a good run!

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
"Why do people ever stream this?"

Well, my guess is that they are more competent than you ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.

UZworm posted:

Competent gameplay of this game sounds like the most boring thing of all time. My stream only got fun when poo poo started going downhill at incredible speed!

Well, it was fun the first two times it happened ;)

Edit;

Having watched your final episode, holy gently caress you utter oval office! :cripes:

Oh well, at least your incompetence meant you didn't figure out how to get rid of your businesses... :shepicide:

Thesaya fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Jul 20, 2017

• Locked thread