Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ceebees
Nov 2, 2011

I'm intentionally being as verbose as possible in negotiations for my own amusement.

Tenebrais posted:

Just watched the fourth episode, the practice exercises in training grounds do give experience to the troops that can benefit from them.

"Sparring Practice" is the thing that lets you train party members. Although you do need to beat them in a slapfight before they'll deign to listen to you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ceebees
Nov 2, 2011

I'm intentionally being as verbose as possible in negotiations for my own amusement.
I will say, the one thing about 'attack without me' autoresolve is that it usually results in some prisoners being taken, even if you don't have any blunt weapon wielders. I guess if you aren't looking over their shoulder ready to :commissar: anyone who isn't stabbing enthusiastically enough, they'll use the flat of their blade?

• Locked thread