Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

How did this smug dummkopf ever make general?

Heck yeah I'll sign up for this, Warband is a game that's I've sunk well over a hundred hours into over the years, greatly relaxing game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

To cover the period of time where there have been no updates, a look at other Mount and Blade experiences:

Joanne D'Arc in the Napoleonic Wars.

HerpicleOmnicron5 fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Jun 4, 2017

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

Faerie Fortune posted:

Episode 24 - Everything Is Fine

I was originally going to cut this stream up into episode length chunks but you guys have waited long enough thanks to my laziness. Next up on the list is HerpicleOmnicron5 who will probably be better at updating than me. Uhh....sorry about that!

Speaking of, here's my first update. It's intended to serve as a good entry point if you've either lost track or not seen the previous players. The game proper begins tomorrow.

Mount and Blade Warband - An Overview

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

90s Cringe Rock posted:

Thank you May for playing in first person like a proper mount and blade professional.

Thank you Herp for playing in first person if you did, I haven't watched your video.

I prefer first person, but I switched between them in that video.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

Thesaya posted:

I am thinking more along the terms of making the people who does not hate us our actual friends. You know, get some proper allies.

Rest assured, this is going to be one of my goals. The Rhodoks are best poised to be our best friends, and so we will become their best friends. Furthermore, establishing a strong officer corps will be needed for when we become landed, we need to spec some of our people intensely into leading large stacks of troops to support Joan's conquest. Alongside our great economic basis (thanks whoever bought all that stuff, it is the crutch that this campaign is hobbling around) we can easily afford all the troops we could ever want so it's entirely a matter of time for us to conquer the world.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

Episode 25 - Let's get hitched.

The first part of our guaranteed success plan.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

Episode 26 - Of Cuts and Chases

While the first part of our guaranteed success plan failed, the second part will surely succeed!

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

Episode 27 - Let's Take Some Land

Okay, the second part didn't turn out so well, but surely we'll have success in the end!

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

To be fair, the "order your men to attack without you" button is a trap and a bad button and the game never tells you this.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

Mister Perky posted:

That actually went better than I was expecting!

only because nobody's attacked praven yet

i believe that'll be next episode

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

A White Guy posted:

2 things: First, "training" peasants. Cmon fellas, the only proper way to train peasants is to take them into the thick and hope Jeremus can keep them from dying. The second is never use the "attack without me" button unless you are too injured to fight.

Also, :lol: at antagonizing the Khergits. We should be attacking the Rhodoks because they're the easiest to beat in literally everything.

The gently caress? The Rhodoks are the biggest empire right now. They HAVE to be our friends.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

I'm glad I hid a contingent of troops in Praven. Next player will have some safety net.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

As a tryhard this tilted me. Tog, save us.

• Locked thread